• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC HD COLLECTION TRAILER

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Who's the girl who said "Devil May Cry in High Definition" at the end of the video? She doesn't sound familiar.
Anyway, they didn't show us ANY HD footage in this video, so it isn't really that much of a trailer for the HD collection, but rather a teaser.
Thanks for sharing though.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
it sounds like trish to me, and i know it was just cut scenes, but i think they actually looked touched up to me anyway.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I'm 100% sure those aren't the actual cutscenes from the HD remake.
You can see Phantom during the video, pause the video when you see him and compare this cutscene Phantom to the picture taken from the very some cutscene from the HD remake, you'll notice the big difference.
I will do a comparison picture later.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think it might've been footage from an earlier stage in the HD proces. Most of the color and lighting effects seemed off so it's provably footage fro when they started development of the games. The screens we've seen might be pre renders of target quality and the video is provably showing how far they've gotten in the development. Otherwise the games are looking too bright and pale.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Here's the comparison I promised:
2kgqqz4ofwdz.jpg

So, what do you think?

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
2kgqqz4ofwdz.jpg

So, what do you think?

Screenshot was just pre-rendered. That sucks. No new textures, no 60-FPS. After watching this trailer I completely lost any reason to by HD collection. I better play DMC 3 on PC for *** time already.
I've always believed in Capcom. Even after DmC, RE Revelations for 3DS only, countless street fighter re-releases, DLC douchebagery, MvC 3 re-release. I completely lost my faith, seeing that they really don't give a piece of flying donkey **** about their fans. The game that brought me into Capcom games was DMC3, looks like it's "HD" remake will be the game to get me out of it

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
2kgqqz4ofwdz.jpg

So, what do you think?
so it looks like they've improved it from the ps2 version, but they haven't yet reached the final touch ups, but overall its a big improvement from the ps2 version. usually in hd collections, i can never tell that the graphics are updated, the only ones i've been able to tell different are: dmc HD collection, ico and shadow of the colossus HD collection, metal gear solid HD collection

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Screenshot was just pre-rendered. That sucks. No new textures, no 60-FPS. After watching this trailer I completely lost any reason to by HD collection. I better play DMC 3 on PC for *** time already.
I've always believed in Capcom. Even after DmC, RE Revelations for 3DS only, countless street fighter re-releases, DLC douchebagery, MvC 3 re-release. I completely lost my faith, seeing that they really don't give a piece of flying donkey **** about their fans. The game that brought me into Capcom games was DMC3, looks like it's "HD" remake will be the game to get me out of it

I highly doubt they pre-rendered it THAT much.
I'm going to wait for new pictures from the HD collection to come out (and to some acutal gameplay footage) before I decide either or not to buy the collection.

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
But then why the hell do they call it REMAKES?! They should've called it lame ports.
@TheDarkSlayer. There was not something that MUCH to pre-render. And when it comes to lying and deceiving, Capcom is number 1.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
But then why the hell do they call it REMAKES?! They should've called it lame ports.
@TheDarkSlayer. There was not something that MUCH to pre-render. And when it comes to lying and deceiving, Capcom is number 1.
i wasn't saying that the graphics would be like that, im just saying they are such amazing games that i would buy the collection no matter what. and if you are so negative about the collection, and even if they were just ports they still wouldn't be lame.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
First thing... *FANGIRL SQUEALS* Vergil!!
*Cough*
Second thing: A dmc fan would not need to be psyched to get this.

DMC_Freak

Yes I'm a DMC Freak XD
I already have dmc 3 on pc, But it will be a blast to play dmc 1 and 2 with better graphics. I Havent played dmc 1 and 2 for some time now. I'm buying that.

Top Bottom