• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC has made me a better gamer

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
in my entire circle of gaming friends i'm the only one who plays DMC games=]....i never played any Call of Duty game until a month ago and i immediately started dominating in COD4 multiplayer mode undefeated for a month and still counting...insane right?....the only conclusion i've come up with is that my hands are now faster along with reaction time due to the countless hours of playing DMC3 and 4...i don't like bragging on myself:D but i thought i should share this and see if anyone else could relate

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Well, you know, I've already beat it on Masterninja... >.>

Seriously, you should get it.

Stylish Nereezy

the lone soul reaper
Bringerofchaos;103104 said:
Ok, now that you think your tough, go play Ninja Gaiden.

for some reason i thought that game would suck b/c i heard they had said bad stuff about dmc4....but i'll get it anyway

Keaton

Premium
I agree and disagree.

DMC made me a better gamer from what I was, pushing me into beating the harder modes of difficulty and making me think of the best way to beat an enemy rather than diving in head first.

BUT As BoC said, Ninja Gaiden II, if you can beat it even on the Warrior difficulty will improve your talents much more.

I went back to DMC4 yesterday on DMD mode, i have beaten it already but always find one level in particualr difficult...the one as Nero is about to enter the lab (you fight the landsharks for the first time and have your first board game)...but yesterday for fun I replayed it and beat it with much less effort than before.

Both DMC and NG improved me, but they work together ^__^

Top Bottom