• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Future ideas

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I would want Dante to get some training before the next game, where his true journey begins. Story-part, Dante has been out of the city for 2 years.

Demons are the enemy, so angels can appear as Dante's enemy at first who view him as an enemy. Azrael, the angel of death, assists him in unlocking the last piece for his full potential as a nephilim. Vergil will also reappear. While that happens, Dante and Kat work together in rebuilding his old home in order for it to become a demon hunting business.

And in the 3rd game can introduce new characters and possibly Nero, where a cult seeks to manipulate Dante in helping them in a "mission" in order to use his blood to create new nephilim.

The 4th game will involve Sparda. And a way for Lucifer to be the final villain for Dante to face.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
Posting it here because it's rather related lol. Every time I listen to this song, I think about how it could work for a trailer for a DmC sequel.

The first part with the distorted voice could work for antagonistic Vergil who uses his The Order mask to send a message to the citizens of the world before he takes over.

The second part could work for Dante and how he's kind of still in pain about Vergil's betrayal, but he goes out and seeks help, people who are willing to fight in the war against the demons.

And then the third party could be suitable to showcase the actual fighting.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
awww yeah.. let's go to music trailer ideas.. this is surely still related, i'm gonna have to go with MUSE, but wait for their next album to come out, they're going back to their roots..

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Why of course. Any ideas would be welcomed here ;)

You probably thought I was going to say no :p

i thought you were going to say how wonderful your day were that you feel like painting a seagull on a desert --on a huge canvas, but then you remembered you haven't had any coffee today, and so you ordered a chinese food and what happened with the coffee again?

but seriously, you're right sir..

thesupremejoyner98

Pesonally, here's my pic for the trailer of my 4 ideas

DmC-2: The Luica chronicle- Tenderoni (Kele). It represents Lucia's pursuit of freedom, her upbeat attitude, and it matches the game's lighter tone compared to the ideas.

DmC-3: Trish's Ascension- Omnis Lacrima(Yoko Shinomura). It represents Trish as she discovers her angelic heritage, and her quest for vengeance turning into one of helping the human race, hence the name "Ascention."

DmC-4: A lady's Discovery-See what I've become(Zack Hemsley). It represent's Mary's ever fading humanity as she is slowly enveloped by her demonic heritage, and as her struggle to save her mother before she succumbs to her demonic side.

Top Bottom