• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC fanart

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Why is most DMC fanart showing Dante in red jacket?
I mean come on Dante has other clothes.

I wish more people drew Dante with regular clothes. It's not the clothes that defines the man but the way around :p

Tired of seeing him with red jacket. Anyone else who has had same thought?

wg-devil-may-cry-2-1.jpg

I like this picture though the scarf makes him look not cool. Makes him look metrosexual. I like the picture because for once hes not wearing red coat .

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Most pics have Dante in this classic Red Coat because that Red Coat is a part of Dante. Its his image. Its like the band Kiss, you can't have Kiss without the make up.

McdD

Ignorant and closeminded - That's me :D
Most pics have Dante in this classic Red Coat because that Red Coat is a part of Dante. Its his image. Its like the band Kiss, you can't have Kiss without the make up.
You can have Dante without red coat. You just need draw clothes on him that fits.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dante's red coat is iconic to alot of fans. Personally I agree with you, Dante CAN wear more colors then just red, but red simbolizes cockiness yet a burning hero inside. Dante is that; a Japanese sterotypical hero. And in Japan, heroes wear red. Look at the sentais. The leader is always red. It's because his fire burns the brightest to protect the world from evil.

P.S.
This is why Dante shouldn't go casual
Casual_Dante_by_BishonenHouse.jpg

P.S.S Dante is always Meterosexual, he just doesn't admit it:troll:

ZeroLove

Because those clothes are ugly as f*ck! Dante looks like a gay cowboy wannabe and Lucia looks pregnant in that top, it doesn't flatter her curves at all.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Dante is always drawn in a red coat because Dante always wears a red coat. (alternate costumes don't count).

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
His blood color is red too why not change that color ?

I wonder why ppl are looking everywhere for "change" and reboots *sigh*

Top Bottom