• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC - Everything that was shown in Captivate

Tiran

The great pretender.
"There’s an element of cultural satire, political satire, some things that are a little bit risky."

Oh, really? Like... F#CKING DEMON SEX!!!!!!

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
every gamplay preview of DmC at Captive say that it plays great and maybe even better than previous dmc games. Who really cares if its 30fps anymore? if the gameplay is fun and fast and responsive then just have fun with it. And its not dumbed down combat, its just easy to pull of stylish moves but its harder to get an SSS ranking. Just like before. Also it looks great too and not once was i wondering about how origiDante would look like.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
\
every gamplay preview of DmC at Captive say that it plays great and maybe even better than previous dmc games. Who really cares if its 30fps anymore? if the gameplay is fun and fast and responsive then just have fun with it. And its not dumbed down combat, its just easy to pull of stylish moves but its harder to get an SSS ranking. Just like before. Also it looks great too and not once was i wondering about how origiDante would look like.
the only thing going through my head was

Dante47

Also, Unreal is designed for 30 FPS, MT Framework is designed for 60 FPS. So switching to 60 might mess up the game or cause your console to overheat. Also, it could cause frame skipping. Mind you all, the FPS rate has nothing, nothing to do with speed! Its how fluid the game runs and the difference between 30 FPS and 60 FPS is very little.

Jane Sweetbee

GamesRadar Hands-on
“Get your filthy f***ing claw off my trailer,” Dante growls at a gigantic Hunter Demon, as it encroaches on him.
When we get our first look at the game in action, our half-demon hero wakes up alone in a pierside RV, hungover with empty bottles, half-eaten pizza slices, and bras strewning the floor. He has the phrase, “Hell of a Night. Call us” written in blood on his arm, which you may notice above.
Sharp scratches on his back heal instantly and highlight a huge glyph tattoo. We see a flash of a news clip regarding Dante as a threat to social order. There’s a pound on the door. He doesn’t bother to put on any clothes to answer. It’s a young girl, begging him to leave the trailer, as he recklessly alerted the Hunter to his presence.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I think he's talking about Mundus.
Mundus is a playa
For_Real.jpg

GamesRadar Hands-on
“Get your filthy f***ing claw off my trailer,” Dante growls at a gigantic Hunter Demon, as it encroaches on him.
When we get our first look at the game in action, our half-demon hero wakes up alone in a pierside RV, hungover with empty bottles, half-eaten pizza slices, and bras strewning the floor. He has the phrase, “Hell of a Night. Call us” written in blood on his arm, which you may notice above.
Sharp scratches on his back heal instantly and highlight a huge glyph tattoo. We see a flash of a news clip regarding Dante as a threat to social order. There’s a pound on the door. He doesn’t bother to put on any clothes to answer. It’s a young girl, begging him to leave the trailer, as he recklessly alerted the Hunter to his presence.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
can't believe Dante messed up with women :(
Old Dante put a curse on new Dante

"Since Lady didn't get in my bed, no way some girl is gonna get in yours"

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
GamesRadar Hands-on
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
can't believe Dante messed up with women :(

where on Hands-on did you find this?

Jane Sweetbee

Mundus is a playa
For_Real.jpg

Old Dante put a curse on new Dante

"Since Lady didn't get in my bed, no way some girl is gonna get in yours"

I hope he didn't really mess up with some random women (does "hangover" implies sex). Anti-authority is one thing, but being sexually irresponsible is another thing.

Top Bottom