• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC email

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I can help! I can help! It's been a year or two since I did this but I remember it being pretty straight forward...I think. You obviously need access to both a GMail and @devilmaycry.org email address - which you have, so that's a good start!

Log into your GMail account and go to Settings > Accounts and Imports (or Forwarding and POP/IMAP) and from there you should be given instructions of how to forward all @devilmaycry.org emails to your @gmail.com account. You will also be able to send emails from GMail and make it appear as though the email was sent from a @devilmaycry.org account.

The process requires that you jump through a few hoops, hopping back and forth between both accounts as it needs you to confirm that you are definitely the owner of both accounts but once the process is complete then you never need to worry about it again. Hope this helped!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Thanks Steve
Do you know the port number for the POP sever, I don't know where to find it.

EDIT: Never mind, sorted. I was just putting my password in wrong. >.<

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I had all sorts of trouble when I first tried to merge the two email accounts. ^_^ Have you got it all working now?

Top Bottom