• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: Did you know?

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
So, I wanted to start a thread where we share all kinds of stuff! Only rule is that we have tested it for ourselves and are sure it works. Now, don't be an ass if you know something someone else knows. Keep it civil and share.

For an example:

Did you know: In Dmc 3 if you taunt an enemy with Vergil in a basic taunt (Style-meter can't be above C) while enemies are around (In. ex) Vergil poses with Yamato while enemies are present, Vergil will start to glow purple and keep building DT until he moves or takes a hit.

You can smack Gigapedes energyballs back at it.

Same goes for Doppelganger.

You can also ride both Geryon and his wheelride and attack if you keep care not to move around.

Nero can buster assaults in mid-air when they're doing their spinning charge attack for a suplex.

Now! Your turn! Share!

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
My man, those are all pretty well known around here.

For example, taunting builds up DT on every DMC game, except DmC. It's not just Doppelganger or Gigapedes, most any villain that throws any ball at you can be have it smacked right back at them, like Phantom or Echidna. Nero can buster anything, it just requires excellent timing. Best one I've ever pulled off was when Echidna was flying around I managed to catch her with Nero's hand.

If you want DMC trivia you've come to the right place. What would you like to know?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
For example, taunting builds up DT on every DMC game, except DmC.

He doesn't mean that. That is true, but he refers to that specific thing you can do with Vergil, taunting with Yamato and he starts emitting a dark aura and building DT as long as he stands still near enemies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
He doesn't mean that. That is true, but he refers to that specific thing you can do with Vergil, taunting with Yamato and he starts emitting a dark aura and building DT as long as he stands still near enemies.
Fair enough. Isn't that true for DMC4SE, too?

Moondivider

www.tablehopper.deviantart.com
Premium
My man, those are all pretty well known around here.

For example, taunting builds up DT on every DMC game, except DmC. It's not just Doppelganger or Gigapedes, most any villain that throws any ball at you can be have it smacked right back at them, like Phantom or Echidna. Nero can buster anything, it just requires excellent timing. Best one I've ever pulled off was when Echidna was flying around I managed to catch her with Nero's hand.

If you want DMC trivia you've come to the right place. What would you like to know?

Yes, getting dt for taunting is very basic stuff. But I meant what Foxtrot clarified.
Not everyone knows these things, (been playing for years and just recently learned about the assault-suplex) and even if you know a bunch, you're always pretty much guaranteed to have missed something. And Nero can't buster everything, but just about! And I actually know a lot, but as I just said I probably have missed stuff too.

Fair enough. Isn't that true for DMC4SE, too?
Hmmm... haven't tried...

Which is exactly why a thread like this is good! If it holds true, it belongs as a tip in here!

Last edited:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Dude we've literally talking about EVERYTHING in DMC and DmC that every "did you know" will be "did you remember".

Top Bottom