• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Devil May Cry: Fan DLC Ideas

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Hey guys, its Sword Breaker here! I've been waiting and drooling to get my hands on a copy of DmC, even though I've pre-ordered it. (Don't Ask). Though I've settled for massive amounts of demo play and the occasional play with my friend. Though I've also been watching hours of the lets plays all over youtube and blasting the soundtrack all day. But I've been thinking about the game, and what cool DLC's we'd like to see. Here me out on these ideas's, and if this thread is popular enough we can send it to Crapcom! (I love DmC, but everything besides DmC has just been total ass ****ery ****.)

1. Dante's Inheritance
This could be like a smaller set of new missions and different settings within limbo. Dante is trapped within Limbo and is seemingly unable to escape, no matter what Kat or Vergil do. Dante ends up spending days wandering the random landscapes and environments of Limbo until he meets another woman who has also suffered from the same fate as him, Trish. This new and mysterious woman catches his eye, specially when he notices the sword that she carries upon her back. The sword of Sparda, his father. Jumping after Trish he demands for the blade but Trish kicks his ass and takes off. This spawns a giant cataclysm of events and he discovers that Trish has the odd ability of manipulating this landscape at will. And so begins the hunt for this mysterious woman and the blade that was once his father's.

2. Customizable Dante
Its a menu in the main menu that allow for you to do everything with Dante, other than change his major body type and facial appearance. Want to add some brutal scars and maybe a yakuza tattoo? Want to plaster the DmC logo all about his face? How about dressing him however you wish, shirtless and wearing only his jeans and gloves? Go right on ahead. The menu would contain a hundred and fifty different body features and accessories with newer hairstyles and clothing being released as other DLC. This would also allow you to customize your devil trigger, such as a green devil trigger instead of a red one or a black devil trigger instead.You'd be able to upload your own Dante's and even download others to play as.

3. Bloody Palace Customized
This allows for you to build your own arenas and stages and even add in different kinds of enemies set for different floors. Want to make a floor all covered in flying elemental demons, go on ahead. This would allow for you to do things from changing the backdrop to setting the limits and weapon restrictions per floors. There would be a bloody palace level uploader that would allow for you to upload your own versions of Bloody palace for others to receive.

4. Theater mode
This is pretty self explanatory. You could capture your own gameplay footage and edit it however you wish, then directly upload it from the game to youtube or whatever video viewer you prefer. You could mix and match different songs from the game and even use some of your own, depending on what you have saved for the game.

5. Multiplayer Battles
This would allow for you to choose either Dante, DMC 3 Dante, Vergil, DMC 3 Vergil, Neo Angelo, Nero, or Credo Angelo then battle it out in different arenas. The gameplay would remain faithful to DmC, but you would be playing as a different characters. Teams would even be able to go up against each other and work together in bloody palace. Depending on how many red orbs you unlock would allow for you to buy different characters and weapons, such as Agnus or DMC 4 Dante, or the original Rebellion.

6. Weapon Maker
Depending on what other DLC's you buy and what you do in the game will unlock different parts and abilities for creatable weapons. You'd be able to build new and powerful weapons for Dante and Vergil to use in BP.

7. Stage Creator-
This would allow for you to make your own stages to play through as Dante or Vergil. You could make insanely crazy platforming puzzles or make it an all out brawlfest. You could set up different places for limbo to go crazy in or even set up a boss battle. Player could upload their levels to a database, allowing for sharing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Bloody Palace/Level Creator are all I'd need, trust me on that...
Yep, agreeing with that. I'd love to do that kind of thing on the game.

5. Multiplayer Battles
That for sure!

Also some kind of section to view cutsenes, and maybe a 3D model viewer like they had in DMC4.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yep, agreeing with that. I'd love to do that kind of thing on the game.

You definitely aren't the only one. It's always been my dream to make my own BP. I mean hell, God of War has that arena customizer...

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'd like one where you could play as Dante's younger times. Like when he was fifteen or sixteen because that part where Bob Barbas said he was involved with gangs sounds for a cool story.

MegaMad9

The Mad Man
It would be cool if they allowed you to create levels, similar to Infamous 2. Then you could upload them online, and have people try and beat your score on your created level.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Dante got a new Devil trigger look:

dante_devil_trigger__2013_reboot_idea__by_tannen97-d5se8cc.jpg

dante__2013_reboot__devil_trigger_idea_by_tannen97-d5seapg.jpg

Credits for Tannen97 of Deviantart.

Inverno

1: Want atleast to see bloody palace for Vergil when he comes out as free dlc i hope so.
2: New weapon for Dante i want Yamato instead of Rebellion with his own new movesets woud be so nice !!!
3: Bloody Palace Customized: y is a must for me thougth i want to go even further and say customizable maps in the main story with exchanging text and small mapbuilding. For an example of that look up Infamous 2 they did it there, thougth naturaly the original BP and Story shoud still be intact its only extra content we create and share nothing more.
4: New Character and Story to play with: I woud want to play as the enemies or i shoud say as the bosses and there view of Dantes journey and alternativ endings. Can also be only the view of how they fougth against Dante from there perspectiv woud be nice ^^.

Azure King

Hey guys, its Sword Breaker here! I've been waiting and drooling to get my hands on a copy of DmC, even though I've pre-ordered it. (Don't Ask). Though I've settled for massive amounts of demo play and the occasional play with my friend. Though I've also been watching hours of the lets plays all over youtube and blasting the soundtrack all day. But I've been thinking about the game, and what cool DLC's we'd like to see. Here me out on these ideas's, and if this thread is popular enough we can send it to Crapcom! (I love DmC, but everything besides DmC has just been total ass ****ery ****.)

1. Dante's Inheritance
This could be like a smaller set of new missions and different settings within limbo. Dante is trapped within Limbo and is seemingly unable to escape, no matter what Kat or Vergil do. Dante ends up spending days wandering the random landscapes and environments of Limbo until he meets another woman who has also suffered from the same fate as him, Trish. This new and mysterious woman catches his eye, specially when he notices the sword that she carries upon her back. The sword of Sparda, his father. Jumping after Trish he demands for the blade but Trish kicks his ass and takes off. This spawns a giant cataclysm of events and he discovers that Trish has the odd ability of manipulating this landscape at will. And so begins the hunt for this mysterious woman and the blade that was once his father's.

2. Customizable Dante
Its a menu in the main menu that allow for you to do everything with Dante, other than change his major body type and facial appearance. Want to add some brutal scars and maybe a yakuza tattoo? Want to plaster the DmC logo all about his face? How about dressing him however you wish, shirtless and wearing only his jeans and gloves? Go right on ahead. The menu would contain a hundred and fifty different body features and accessories with newer hairstyles and clothing being released as other DLC. This would also allow you to customize your devil trigger, such as a green devil trigger instead of a red one or a black devil trigger instead.You'd be able to upload your own Dante's and even download others to play as.

3. Bloody Palace Customized
This allows for you to build your own arenas and stages and even add in different kinds of enemies set for different floors. Want to make a floor all covered in flying elemental demons, go on ahead. This would allow for you to do things from changing the backdrop to setting the limits and weapon restrictions per floors. There would be a bloody palace level uploader that would allow for you to upload your own versions of Bloody palace for others to receive.

4. Theater mode
This is pretty self explanatory. You could capture your own gameplay footage and edit it however you wish, then directly upload it from the game to youtube or whatever video viewer you prefer. You could mix and match different songs from the game and even use some of your own, depending on what you have saved for the game.

5. Multiplayer Battles
This would allow for you to choose either Dante, DMC 3 Dante, Vergil, DMC 3 Vergil, Neo Angelo, Nero, or Credo Angelo then battle it out in different arenas. The gameplay would remain faithful to DmC, but you would be playing as a different characters. Teams would even be able to go up against each other and work together in bloody palace. Depending on how many red orbs you unlock would allow for you to buy different characters and weapons, such as Agnus or DMC 4 Dante, or the original Rebellion.

6. Weapon Maker
Depending on what other DLC's you buy and what you do in the game will unlock different parts and abilities for creatable weapons. You'd be able to build new and powerful weapons for Dante and Vergil to use in BP.

7. Stage Creator-
This would allow for you to make your own stages to play through as Dante or Vergil. You could make insanely crazy platforming puzzles or make it an all out brawlfest. You could set up different places for limbo to go crazy in or even set up a boss battle. Player could upload their levels to a database, allowing for sharing.

1, 3, 4, and 7 are good ideas

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I'd like one where you could play as Dante's younger times. Like when he was fifteen or sixteen because that part where Bob Barbas said he was involved with gangs sounds for a cool story.
That would have been cool and I would like to see his time at the orphanage among other things.

I would like to see a Kat centered dlc where she is playable. I had this idea where during her captivity, Mundus has a minion named April who can mind read so she tries to invade kats mind so the DLC would be Kat trying to resist April's brainwashing by fighting her off Inception style which would be cool.

WorkenOnMaLeft

playable bosses? level creating? WEAPON MAKER AND MULTIPLAYER!! maybe some co op but you guys are asking for waaaaaaay too much most of these things would take almost a year to develop let alone fit it rationally into the game. i would love some theater mode, more weapons, and enemy types.

TheNoHeartedBeing

All i want is the concept art designs put into the game as costumes.Like having skins for each weapon and for Dante. So i could choose one of the early rebellion designs to play with or one of the early designs of Dante. The Concept art is to cool man.

TheNoHeartedBeing

playable bosses? level creating? WEAPON MAKER AND MULTIPLAYER!! maybe some co op but you guys are asking for waaaaaaay too much most of these things would take almost a year to develop let alone fit it rationally into the game. i would love some theater mode, more weapons, and enemy types.
I agree. Capcom is known for their DLC but i doubt they would go this far. Stuff like Vergil in BP and skins are reasonable but all of that other stuff just no. I dont see capcom doing that unless their sure to make a huge profit.

Top Bottom