• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Demo

AngelMode

I can see it on Xbox Live and I'm downloading it but it's it's not downloading properly.

I'm about to go nuts.

But it's there, if anyone wants to know.

I have yet to check on the PSN.

AngelMode

Opps. There is already an official demo thread, missed it.

Delete this one. I hate how you can't do that yourself...

Domenic93

well sparda is alive and he was captured by mundus :/ if you take poisons word for it that picture with dante holding his mother's intact corpse should not be possible, since she said Eva was ripped limb from limb. I think we can confirm that sparda is weaker than his Legendary Dark Knight counterpart

Paexie

well sparda is alive and he was captured by mundus :/ if you take poisons word for it that picture with dante holding his mother's intact corpse should not be possible, since she said Eva was ripped limb from limb. I think we can confirm that sparda is weaker than his Legendary Dark Knight counterpart
He was sealed away much like Mundus was sealed away despite being so powerful.
I guess we can safetly bet spoiler: what's inside the vault.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Is it only avaliable for those who have gold subscription, because I keep checking on XBL and there is nothing there.

EDIT: Forget it, you need a gold subscription :(
(talk about treat some fans like cr*p)

ace3005

If Ace can't do it ?! Who will ?
the demo is awesome but I already encountered a bug at the boss battle....the boss just got stuck at one point .

Devil Triigger

Play outside the box
So I just completed the demo on Son of Sparda, and I definitely enjoyed it :D The combat isn't as easy as I'd expected and it definitly takes a little getting used to if you're presented with a real challenge where button mashing won't help. Though I refuse to just mash Y anyway.
The combo's through changing weapons on the fly is interesting, and can give you some chaotic finishers!

I can't wait for the release

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Vergil refered to Mundus as the strongest and cruelest demon so i guess Sparda didn't beat him as in the original DMC

Top Bottom