• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Definitive Edition for PS4 & Xbox One

The Final Offer

I want more news. I can't help it, they spoiled me!

Also, I'm very concerned. Not a shred of DmC DE in Dutch stores, not even on PSN. WHAT IF I CAN'T PLAY IT ON RELEASE DATE? I'd be very unhappy about that. I'd totally buy it digital if the physical copy won't be available right away because I am such a big fan I can't even function without it.

You could always have it shipped to you right? I received some overseas packages a day before the product released in NA.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
You could always have it shipped to you right? I received some overseas packages a day before the product released in NA.

Yeah, but there's something I really like about strolling into my fave game shop and buying the game in person.

It's like going to a bakery in the morning to buy freshly baked bread, but better.

Judge

I want more news. I can't help it, they spoiled me!

Also, I'm very concerned. Not a shred of DmC DE in Dutch stores, not even on PSN. WHAT IF I CAN'T PLAY IT ON RELEASE DATE? I'd be very unhappy about that. I'd totally buy it digital if the physical copy won't be available right away because I am such a big fan I can't even function without it.

I know, they spoiled us pushing the release date forward one week.

They promised some gameplay streams during the new year. Its mid January and still nothing. So hopefully they show something soon.

Gbraga

Ya know, I think these old school costumes on the DmC Dante and Vergil just proved Tameem's point about the "what was cool then ain't cool anymore" line. I mean, they look horrible, especially how this Vergil looks in the original Vergil's attire.

I dig the DMC1 costume for Dante though.
It might look cool during gameplay, though. DmC Dante using the DMC3 costume looks like a cosplayer during cutscenes, but it's cool as hell in gameplay, my second favorite costume, losing only to the Son of Sparda costume.

I wish we'd get coatless Vergil, though. Much cooler.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The Nephilim brothers were blessed with fine booty.
gz9NgyF.gif

Judge

Hate to derail the talk of booty, but Gregaman has said on Capcom Unity that he'll be showing some gameplay streaming starting early next week. Sam D has also recorded some stuff to show.

Hopefully its around Monday or Tuesday.

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Hate to derail the talk of booty, but Gregaman has said on Capcom Unity that he'll be showing some gameplay streaming starting early next week. Sam D has also recorded some stuff to show.

Hopefully its around Monday or Tuesday.

Yay!

Knowing that SamD recorded it, I know it'll look very fancy. Can't wait. :)

sssensational

Supporter 2014
Good news!!!! (for me lmao)

I finally found a retailer that sells DmC: DE. So I guess that collector's edition is really not gonna happen, huh? That's too bad. I mean, I would've even been happy with a small book or something.

Top Bottom