• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Cutscenes (Full)

m100t8s

Ohhh crap, I started watching it and then saw it's 54 minutes long! G'bye forum, see ya in an hour! ^_^
+ yep yep yep I'm still smitten with Dante, teeeeheeheeheehee :blush:

That DMC3 video almost feels like watching a real movie (It's even better than the current movies nowadays)

Gbraga

Wait to see Drekavak ;)
Oooooh, can't wait!

So it's actually your favorite boss fight even though it's not officialy one? That must be a pretty damn good fight.

What's your favorite fight aside from Drekavak? Does the Hunter Demon gets any new tricks in SoS?

Azurel

That DMC3 video almost feels like watching a real movie (It's even better than the current movies nowadays)

I'll let you get away with that one because most movies actually do suck, nowadays (from my own personal viewpoint).

Having said that, saying that DMC3 cutscenes are better than most of these recent films isn't actually saying much... :lol:

thanashs

You wanna dance ? Let's DANCE...
Oooooh, can't wait!

So it's actually your favorite boss fight even though it's not officialy one? That must be a pretty damn good fight.

What's your favorite fight aside from Drekavak? Does the Hunter Demon gets any new tricks in SoS?
I think he runs at you very quick....Favourite is always Mundus ;) You fight 3 times with Drekavak and he is only one,,,pretty good fight...I can't imagine it on DMD :p

m100t8s

I'll let you get away with that one because most movies actually do suck, nowadays (from my own personal viewpoint).

Having said that, saying that DMC3 cutscenes are better than most of these recent films isn't actually saying much... :lol:
Haha I was exaggerating a bit.
But damn DMC3 was such a good game :).

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Yeah, but my sig can deflect bullets. :troll:

Nah. Kidding. I won't trespass. :lol:

And it's, "Mechanical Jaws and a Ten Ton Bite"

"With Winter Force, and Atomic Bile"
Really? Everytime I search the lyrics it comes up as
"Mechanical jaws, a two ton bite."
"With winter frost, an atomic pile." on every site that has the lyrics, actually.
Also, I had this name on like every site, and not knowing it was used in a Combichrist song.
Doesn't help that my Grandma used to call me Winte'faust when I was little xD

Azurel

Really? Everytime I search the lyrics it comes up as
"Mechanical jaws, a two ton bite."
"With winter frost, an atomic pile." on every site that has the lyrics, actually.
Also, I had this name on like every site, and not knowing it was used in a Combichrist song.
Doesn't help that my Grandma used to call me Winte'faust when I was little xD

Whoops. My mistake. I must have remembered wrongly, then. I actually think that's a pretty cool nickname. Better than something "corny", you know?

Top Bottom