• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Cosplay

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I did one not too long ago of Devil triggered Dante.

DmCcostume_edited-1.jpg

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
I've seen a TGS 2010 based Dante out here in Utah at Anime Banzai in 2011, the girl did a pretty good job with a short notice and quick time cobbled togther outfit

Chibi Dante

Keepin' it Stylish!
Premium
I'm thinking about doing DmC Vergil this Halloween. :)
Go for it! You'd pull it off well I bet. :)

Btw, I know this isn't DmC cosplay, but I figured since cosplay is a topic (and there's NEVER cosplay topics), I should bring up this photo. I remember telling you I was gonna do Christmas themed Dante photos, but I don't think I've shown you...Here's one of them! :D Using your line: "Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a CHRISTMAS PARTY!" XD

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Go for it! You'd pull it off well I bet. :)

Btw, I know this isn't DmC cosplay, but I figured since cosplay is a topic (and there's NEVER cosplay topics), I should bring up this photo. I remember telling you I was gonna do Christmas themed Dante photos, but I don't think I've shown you...Here's one of them! :D Using your line: "Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a CHRISTMAS PARTY!" XD

SSSanta!
Seriously that is SSStylish! Awesome cosplay dude! :)

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
I've looked for DmC Cosplay, I know there's someone who pulled off a Kat cosplay, but she deosnt show herself, she only shows how she put the cosplay together...

And as for Vergil, I haven't found anything on him, but I found a rather stunning cosplay coat of his...

Edit: Premade to fit you actually...DmC Vergil Cosplay Outfit

Top Bottom