• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Convention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
OK Anyone going to the DMC con in San Francisco? Rueben Langdon, Dan Southworth (Vergil) and Johnny Yong Bosch (Nero) are making an apperance.

Force_Edge

Master of Muppets
Try from Sweden to California... XD my only chance would've been to visit my sister in San Diego and from there be on my way to San Fran, but.... heh, I'd never do it. Not worth it, IMHO. =)

Arwen

Lost Soul
I can't go either. Wish I could meet Reuben in person. It's a lot easier then e-mail. He says hi by the way.

Arwen

Lost Soul
He's not how I pictured Rueben to look like. He's older looking then the shoots I've seen of him and his hairs dark brown not red. He's still sweet though.

DeViL MaY CrY

SSSuper Demon
ARG i wish i could go but since i live in kansas as well its not to easy to go their. wish i could meet Rueben Langdon and Dan Southworth.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
God i so want to go but i live on the east coast damit...i'm poor..when is it by the way, so maybe i can find the money to go.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
damn, that really sucks, i was gonna find money to go to it, but my sisters b-day is april 7th, damn damn damn!

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
OMG Curses I soooo want to be there just to see all the Voices to the characters and get autographs and stuff damn I wish I lived in San Fran.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I wish i had money damnit! I have to forsake going to anime boston this year because i have no money...

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom
why does it seem that a lot of good conventions are in san fran... what makes them so special to get it? why not toronto? or kansas? or anyother place that anyone else wants?

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dalkin;17777 said:
OK Anyone going to the DMC con in San Francisco? Rueben Langdon, Dan Southworth (Vergil) and Johnny Yong Bosch (Nero) are making an apperance.

do u mean that the cuys that u mentioned are the has the same look as the DMC characters??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom