• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Bloody Palace stage 100 bugs/crash, can anyone help me please

debbloee

I have tried 5 times to finish the Bloody Palace but always stuck everytime i finished fighting Mundus in stage 100, take the loading screen then all blank screen then the game just crash, does anybody have same problem with me, or anyone could help me, thanks, i really appreciate your help. Sorry for bad grammar and spelling

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I've heard of a few people over at GFAQS having BP problems, but theirs was with health bars and music. Only thing I can think to suggest is delete the DLC and re-download it, hopefully that helps.

debbloee

I've heard of a few people over at GFAQS having BP problems, but theirs was with health bars and music. Only thing I can think to suggest is delete the DLC and re-download it, hopefully that helps.
Sorry it seems the solution doesn't work for me, still stuck up after finishing Mundus :(

Meg

Are you having problems like this while playing other games? Check to see if your system is overheating too.

Cabbage Detective

Cabbages <3
I have tried 5 times to finish the Bloody Palace but always stuck everytime i finished fighting Mundus in stage 100, take the loading screen then all blank screen then the game just crash, does anybody have same problem with me, or anyone could help me, thanks, i really appreciate your help. Sorry for bad grammar and spelling
Maybe reinstall the update? i had the same problem but after i tried it worked just fine (i didn't reinstall the update tho.)

Judgement

The skeptical, open-minded, conservative, pacifist
Only on my first try did I completely finish it all 101 floors. I've tried maybe 8 other times so far and have crashed after beating mundus. For reference I play on PC. I honestly don't really care since I could care less about leader-boards and I only play BP to get better at random combos and have some fun but I can completely understand all of the distress this bug may cause. I have no idea how to fix this of yet and I have tried everything I could possibly find to fix it but no solution.

debbloee

Only on my first try did I completely finish it all 101 floors. I've tried maybe 8 other times so far and have crashed after beating mundus. For reference I play on PC. I honestly don't really care since I could care less about leader-boards and I only play BP to get better at random combos and have some fun but I can completely understand all of the distress this bug may cause. I have no idea how to fix this of yet and I have tried everything I could possibly find to fix it but no solution.
Hehehe, it seems your first try on BP is very lucky one because you have finish it although the other is have same problem like me :) , I barely give up to this BP, this version DmC have a lot of bugs :(

Top Bottom