• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC apparently has Illuminati in it

EllDawn

Either I keep seeing the references as something else, or there really wasn't anything there. Then again a lot of the things that are considered as being associated with the Illuminati have origins in something else. The all-seeing eye was originally Egyptian and referred to the eye of Ra. They make it seem like the Freemasons or Illuminati created it themselves.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Either I keep seeing the references as something else, or there really wasn't anything there. Then again a lot of the things that are considered as being associated with the Illuminati have origins in something else. The all-seeing eye was originally Egyptian and referred to the eye of Ra. They make it seem like the Freemasons or Illuminati created it themselves.
Pretty much. Anyway, these days, people like to see illuminati symbolism in anything. I once saw a youtube video saying that illuminati was in the Teletubbies, and that's a show for very young children. :lol:

I think some people just take this illuminati thing too far. There aren't demons or lizard people running the world, working with human leaders to enslave us, and people really shouldn't be taking DmC as proof that demons do secretly rule the world or that there's a Nephilim plot to rule the world.:/.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Pretty much. Anyway, these days, people like to see illuminati symbolism in anything. I once saw a youtube video saying that illuminati was in the Teletubbies, and that's a show for very young children. :lol:

I think some people just take this illuminati thing too far. There aren't demons or lizard people running the world, working with human leaders to enslave us, and people really shouldn't be taking DmC as proof that demons do secretly rule the world or that there's a Nephilim plot to rule the world.:/.
Have you seen our President? And Bill O' Reily?
Hahaha..
I suck at jokes.
But seriously, the illuminati thing is too much, people don't know the real reason behind it.

EllDawn

The only thing I'd agree on about the Teletubbies is that they're evil. I hated those things.

I agree. People are seeing them everywhere and it's going to get more destructive than helpful. I wouldn't be surprised if it changes into worship with how obsessed they are. It could become like Scientology which started from a scifi book/series. It's disturbing.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
:blink::shifty::|
NT said they're taking cues from modern day society. So yeah, we've got anonymous in DmC, we've got the illuminati, we've got hybrids, we've got people trapped by debts, we've got poor souls enslaved in work buildings, etc. I don't know how you guys can say that seeing the illuminati in DmC is taking it too far. It's obvious it's there. It was intentionally put there. DmC is like a parody of real life.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
NT said they're taking cues from modern day society. So yeah, we've got anonymous in DmC, we've got the illuminati, we've got hybrids, we've got people trapped by debts, we've got poor souls enslaved in work buildings, etc. I don't know how you guys can say that seeing the illuminati in DmC is taking it too far. It's obvious it's there. It was intentionally put there. DmC is like a parody of real life.
I'm all for DmC being a parody of life, that's obvious, but some people take it too far. According to this article, the floor in the haunted house and the eye pictures are symbols for freemasons and illuminati.
http://beginningandend.com/dmc-devil-may-cry-5-rise-of-satanic-video-games/

EllDawn

If you look at the description and the comments you'll see that they don't believe it's a parody. They believe the game is trying to reveal what's really going on, that the Illuminati is trying to take control of the world and demons are parading around as humans. That's taking it too far. There's too high a chance that some of these people will believe it so fully that they'll start killing the people they think are demons and actually be killing innocents.

What scares me is that Reuben Langdon has posted stuff on facebook saying that we're actually living in a computer generated world and nothing's real. It's too easy for someone to think that death is actually waking someone up and start killing everyone they see.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
The funniest part about the illuminati bullshit is they would have NOTHING to gain from half of the **** people say they are doing.

What would the goddamn Illuminati have to gain from ****ing up the American economy and suppressing rights of women and why the **** would they promote satan when they were literally formed to help women's rights and stop abuse of state power

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
What scares me is that Reuben Langdon has posted stuff on facebook saying that we're actually living in a computer generated world and nothing's real. It's too easy for someone to think that death is actually waking someone up and start killing everyone they see.

Yeah Reuben has been posting some rather odd stuff lately. I at first thought he was being genuine and feels deeply about topics such as this but now I think he might be trolling or something or lost it....sort of.

DanteStyle

但丁是我的

I think you may have misinterpreted what he meant. If he really believed that, he wouldn't be going on and on about the GMO and all those funny abbreviations for chemicals in our food and stuff. Was it the Joe Rogan show he was talking about? Because they were all about the techy and computer stuff on there and the concept of the world being 'replaced' by a computer generated world is a possibility. You need to watch that episode, he posted it on his page.

+The only crazy thing about Reuben is that he prefers cats over dogs. Otherwise he's actually really grounded.
Also, **** that unicorn pic.

-edit-
I don't even need to read that whole article on DmC. I'm a Christian, I already have a fair idea on what they have said (and what they've probably missed, too).

LeoXCV

Single life for life
The problem with most conspiracy theorists, they make far too many assumptions to come to conclusions. The longer a conspiracy theory lasts, the more the points become invalid due to these assumptions. I'd say the illuminati theory has long since passed the point where things are purely based on assumptions and nothing more.

EllDawn

Yeah Reuben has been posting some rather odd stuff lately. I at first thought he was being genuine and feels deeply about topics such as this but now I think he might be trolling or something or lost it....sort of.
I think he does feel deeply about a lot of what he posts. Some are just jokes, like the picture Gel posted. But most of it he's serious about.

I think you may have misinterpreted what he meant. If he really believed that, he wouldn't be going on and on about the GMO and all those funny abbreviations for chemicals in our food and stuff. Was it the Joe Rogan show he was talking about? Because they were all about the techy and computer stuff on there and the concept of the world being 'replaced' by a computer generated world is a possibility. You need to watch that episode, he posted it on his page.

+The only crazy thing about Reuben is that he prefers cats over dogs. Otherwise he's actually really grounded.
Also, **** that unicorn pic.

-edit-
I don't even need to read that whole article on DmC. I'm a Christian, I already have a fair idea on what they have said (and what they've probably missed, too).
It wasn't the Joe Rogan show he was talking about. It was actually a picture he had shared that said we were all in a computer program and it was time to wake up, or something. It's been while since I've seen it, so I don't remember the exact words. I just know that some people could take it as us being in something like you see in The Matrix, and I think some actually said they did in the comments. He never explained differently.

lol. I'm guessing you're more of a dog person, then? I love both, so I don't really care either way.

GF9000000Returns

Sanctus is Illuminati
Arkham is Illuminati
Both Vergils are Illuminati
DmC Dante is Illuminati
Both DMC universes are Illuminati
Dante's Inferno, the book that influenced the DMC series, are Illuminati

Yeah, can we let go of this Illuminati crap, please?

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Really I honestly can't say I'm suprised that it was in the game though.

This is a game by conspiracy nuts, for conspiracy nuts

Top Bottom