• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5

Being unknowledged of the basis of the story, I went to look at how the story goes. And, before anyone calls me a spoiler, this is a vry basic synopsis of the story, and I am one of many who get enveloped in stories so deep Im more worried on whats goin on as apposdd to what I know.

http://devilmaycry.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_(series)

Keep in mind, this is a wiki page. Some could be wrong. But if this is true to the most part, I could forsee two games coming to end the series. One folloes Nero, hellbound and determined to know more about himself and wrapping him up. And one that ultimately sums the game up. Personally, if the same mechanics are used in DmC, I could forsee us seeing the face of Sparda and him wielding Yamato, Rebellion, and a sword that holds insane amounts of demonic power. Not to mention he should get his handguns.

Also, how long do you think this new series goes on for? Do you think Dante will kill Vergil? Will Nero come in as a young boy? Will a new half blood be introduced? Please let me knie your thoughts.

Happy Hunting!
WOTRQ

seraphmaycry

new series?!?!?!?!? i do beleive the wiki has some outdated info and somone missed that DmC was already released, either that or your a troll in which case i crown you rumplestilksken and leave this bridge.

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
HUH.gif

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i think he or she wanted to talk about a possible DMC5 but got confused about DmC being separate from the originals.

My apologies for confusion. Twas late in to night when i posted it. To clarify a few things:

I understand that the newest game doesnt go with the DMC series we know.
What i posted was my guess on how the story will conclude for the series we already know. One with Nero's conclusion and another that sums up the whole thing.
That which is on the bottom was to be seen as "what do you think will follow the NEW DmC?".
I am no troll, Im just new and dont use forums often.

Im sorry for miscommunication.

Happy Hunting!
WOTRQ

Top Bottom