• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5, thoughts for a great continuation

They should make DMC 5 about The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda we only hear the same story about how he saves humanity and seal the demon world
it would be intersting and refrishing to have Sparda be a main character , take his story from the days he serves under Mundus and killing humans , then he starts to feel gulity about killing humans and rebels against thedemon world and slowly gains power to become the Sparda we know today and meets His wife eva falls in love with a human they should have a gladiator collesuim background or a stage since its 2000 years ago
in the end SPARDA transforms into the ultimate demon form and fights Mundus they can also show Enemy Bosses from DMC 1 the spider that says sparda killed him once

srry for my english

DjRunza

Mercenary of Darkness
They should make DMC 5 about The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda we only hear the same story about how he saves humanity and seal the demon world
it would be intersting and refrishing to have Sparda be a main character , take his story from the days he serves under Mundus and killing humans , then he starts to feel gulity about killing humans and rebels against thedemon world and slowly gains power to become the Sparda we know today and meets His wife eva falls in love with a human they should have a gladiator collesuim background or a stage since its 2000 years ago
in the end SPARDA transforms into the ultimate demon form and fights Mundus they can also show Enemy Bosses from DMC 1 the spider that says sparda killed him once

srry for my english

EXACTLY! You got that right my friend! Sparda really deserves to have his own game in the future DMC series. If those powerful demons who once fought with the legendary dark knight Sparda, those characters should redesign everything from the scratch in order to make more powerful and demonic look for the next-gen DMC especially Phantom, Griffon, Nightmare-α666 (Alpha666), Bolverk, Trismagia, Berial, Beowulf, Nevan, Cerberus as well as Argosax the Chaos. I think Mundus should maintain his current look because it looks perfectly awesomeness already.

Matier (Young) should be the best partner for the legendary dark knight Sparda during the Vie De Marli incident where they fought against Argosax the Chaos once and sealed him away. These are some of the characters that I've edited em and this is how they should be look like after redesign.

Matier (Young)

Ju4HAsa.jpg

Nightmare-α666 (Alpha666)

97m0MEl.jpg

Phantom

VHtaNyw.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
these are an arbitrary assortment of ideas and some may be fleshed than others-

1. the first light novel revealed Dante has Dissociative Identity Disorder so maybe exploring how that affects his day to day living and his work. You could use that as a way to bring back horror elements or even co-op and to reconcile the first light novel with the rest of the franchise.

2. If we do a game for a 3ds/PS Vita, I'd like to do a game that's covering Dante/Vergil's life after his mom's death and before DMC3. Its more of an anthology, with each phase being like a self-contained episode that ties together at the end.

3. I had fun watching Dante interact with characters from other franchises in Marvel VS Capcom 3 so I wouldn't mind doing a crossover type game

Top Bottom