• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5 Instead of DmC 2

Would you have a problem with DMC 5 only?

• Total voters

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
How about this?

F*ck Devil May Cry.

Make a new IP.

Make a brand new slate. Build this series up and make new dedicated fanbase about it.

Can still be a spectacle fighter about pulling off advanced and deep combos but instead about demons and angels make it about..............aliens. The main character is an intergalatic alien bounty hunter named Nikolai Armstrong and some goofy carefree bounty hunter who may not seem to take his work seriously but actually does and let his false sense of carelessness deceive his opponents. Physics will make more sense on why he can stay in the air and keep his enemies in the air for long periods of time because its space.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
How about this?

F*ck Devil May Cry.

Make a new IP.

Make a brand new slate. Build this series up and make new dedicated fanbase about it.

Can still be a spectacle fighter about pulling off advanced and deep combos but instead about demons and angels make it about..............aliens. The main character is an intergalatic alien bounty hunter named Nikolai Armstrong and some goofy carefree bounty hunter who may not seem to take his work seriously but actually does and let his false sense of carelessness deceive his opponents. Physics will make more sense on why he can stay in the air and keep his enemies in the air for long periods of time because its space.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
How about this?

F*ck Devil May Cry.

Make a new IP.

tumblr_inline_moewbmEwoM1qz4rgp.gif

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Since DMC4/DmC both dissapointed me, I'd just go with whichever they use if they do something that interests me.

I wouldn't mind a another reboot but that feels like waste of resources and I think people would rather capcom clean up the mess they made rather than sweeping it under the rug (which was a complaint against DMC4/DmC)

Top Bottom