• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc 5 DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
What do you think Dante,nero,maybe vergil if he's in it dt gonna look like: i hope in dmc dante gonna have Majin form from dmc2, i think that the best dt out of all dmc seris, And nero get a fully dt not a demonic spirt, Vergil get simalir dt as Mijn form or keep his amored dt.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would like Dante's DT to look more like his DMC1 Alastor DT, or maybe even have different DT's per weapon like he used to.

Nero's DT would be a full DT and it would look like a demonic (or angelic, if you prefer) knight.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Nero's power seems to originate from something that was originaly outside of him and his current DT fits that, and it would be better to expand on Nero's uniqe traits instead of making Nero more like the other charicters.

Legendary Darkslayer

The Roguedemonhunter
I agree Nero's DT should be more demonic. Or on the flip side it could be angelic to reflect his former association with the order. He should also have wings. I also think it would be cool if he still had the 'shadow' in addition to being more demonic/angelic. It would make his DT unique in that it does double damage.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
BlueDevil;272030 said:
Where did this image come from...because I agree with DDT...that's badass looking o_O...that's like the best DT I've seen yet.

Early concept art before it was changed to the ghost apparently I don't know what the book is but you can tell it's from the early stages because the arm is still yellow.

Kittn

Dante's Lapcat
A lot of Nero's early concepts were way better than what they ended up with, IMO. That's the first I saw his DT though. Interesting. Just sorta shows you they had an entirely different idea for him at first.

I'm ok with Dante's DMC4 DT as far as looks go. That is to say, I don't really like any of them all that much. But to quote the professor "I've grown accustomed to [his DT] face" in 4. So, if they change the appearance up I won't be upset, but if they don't, I'm fine with that too.

Though, if I were to have my silly little way, I'd overhaul the look completely for something more "Tiefling" look (a la NeverWinter Nights), complete with the stylish arrowhead tail and the handsome set of horns. :lol: I guess I prefer the subtle, if stereotypical demon-half look they had.

As for Nero. I.... don't really care so much what they do with him. But if I were to manage an opinion of his DT in 4, it was kinda gimmicky. But I thought his DB nightlight hand was too. As well as his fancy fire sword. So, I guess it fits him.

Seeing that concept art (along with his regular early designs) really makes me wonder what I'd think of him if they'd kept the original idea intact. But that's another topic altogether.

Specter

I'm much smarter than before
darkslayer13;271478 said:
Nero's power seems to originate from something that was originaly outside of him and his current DT fits that, and it would be better to expand on Nero's uniqe traits instead of making Nero more like the other charicters.

true, and it oughta stay that way its kind of... *gulp* c-c-cool >///< I hate Humans

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I don't like the concept art of Nero's full body DT... Especially his head with these ear-like thingies on the red hood. Makes him look like a whelp. And the... wings are way too big. It just doesn't go well. The arm looks cool though but it can't save this design from failure. I see why capcom guys scrapped this from the game, and appreciate this. Should have made him a body armor instead of muscle chest, but I guess this design was made to appease female gamers.

Dante's DT in dmc4 is super awesome, I really like this bug form. A giant electrical sword wielding insect. Resembles blitz a little bit. This DT should be redesigned and inserted in DMC5.

If you don't like my opinion, it's fine. I just state what I think.

Silahsor

Lead Guitar
i think the shadow DT is Nero's trademark.also he's not a half demon,a quarter demon.so he shouldn' has smilar DT as Dante's or Vergil's...i don'T thing they gonna change it.maybe if he gets "MORE POWER"...

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Actually, now that I look at it, the two DT's (the concept and Nero's real DT) actually look very similar. I mean, look at the specter and then look at the concept. Very close similarity.

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Still, the blue aura above Nero is much much better than the concept, in my honestly modest opinion. And I agree with Silahsor - it's Nero's trademark, which makes him instantly recognizable

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lerrion;272764 said:
Still, the blue aura above Nero is much much better than the concept, in my honestly modest opinion. And I agree with Silahsor - it's Nero's trademark, which makes him instantly recognizable

Nero's other instantly recognizable trademarks are the DB and his signature colors, purple and black. That's right, his coat isn't dark blue, it's black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom