• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 5 Comin Out ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
Capcom has not announced it yet, so no official data. BUT. We all hope so much for it that we even have a forum for it!

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
I cant wait to play the next DMC... i just hope they dont hurry about it so they can make us a very good and polished game

Tramendium

the announce should be at the ending of this year maybe a bit sooner and the game will probably be out next year by summer months or at the beginning of the year after that one (unofficial)

RedRose

Kael
I read somewhere that Capcom's already gotten the go-ahead to make it since 4 was such a hit so I think there's going to be another one.

BTW who knows what the hell happened to DMC being released on the PSP?
There was a go-ahead for it but I heard it was canceled some time after, anyone know why?

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
2001 - DMC
2003 - DMC2
2005 - DMC3
2008 - DMC4
2011 - DMC5 maybe?
It can't be 2010 cause nothing was confirmed yet, unless they are keeping it in secret

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;179529 said:
2001 - DMC
2003 - DMC2
2005 - DMC3
2008 - DMC4
2011 - DMC5 maybe?
It can't be 2010 cause nothing was confirmed yet, unless they are keeping it in secret

This one will be sooner i have a goddamn hunch that it will.

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;179529 said:
2001 - DMC
2003 - DMC2
2005 - DMC3
2008 - DMC4
2011 - DMC5 maybe?

This one will be sooner i have a goddamn hunch that it will.
Btw does anyone know what was 2nd Capcom secret game at E3 this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom