• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC:5 Agni and Rudra

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
So we already know that with the deluxe edition you get extra style announcers to switch between. One opportunity they shouldn't miss but probably will is making Agni and Rudra one of the options for the style announcers.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Like anything else, if there’s a demand for it they’ll find a way to make it happen. As for preorder bonus? I don’t think so. I think whatever preorder content there is to be announced will be for V.

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Like anything else, if there’s a demand for it they’ll find a way to make it happen. As for preorder bonus? I don’t think so. I think whatever preorder content there is to be announced will be for V.
Not exactly what I meant, they've just told us that we get extra announcers for the deluxe edition. Just thought it'd be neat if one of the extra announcer options was Agni and Rudra. They do have tons of fans after all.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Not exactly what I meant, they've just told us that we get extra announcers for the deluxe edition. Just thought it'd be neat if one of the extra announcer options was Agni and Rudra. They do have tons of fans after all.
I see. I think they should only do that if they have the actual weapons so that if they do that newcomers won't have to google them.

Actually, I think it'd be even better if you get the weapon and to unlock them as style announcers you have to beat a specific challenge with the weapon. I think it'd be cool if they also change the font or style of the style metter with every different announcer. Add a little spice to it.

Top Bottom