• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 3 SE pc version problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

info_overkill

info_overkill
I just re-installed DMC 3 SE (I deleted it before because I have no intention of playing it at that time) on my laptop just a while ago and I'm encountering some annoying problems. The game runs fine but there's this "jump" problem that makes the game go to menu IMMEDIATELY (unintentionally skipping the scenes) the moment I launch the game. The same happens when I start mission 1. It doesn't show the cutscene before the fight; I'm immediately selecting whether to customize or start the mission.

Have I done something wrong in the installation or is there some sort of fixing I should do in the game files? Please help me. :)

The SSStylish one

Formerly DanteTheDevil
That all is REALLY weird. Some of possible reasons:
a) Illegal version of the game
b) Problems with installation
c) Some problems with PC/Windows/Wine

info_overkill

info_overkill
Just an update. I'd really like to delete this thread now that I figured out what's wrong.

Anyway, you're right. It's wrong installation. An online friend figured it out. I deleted/moved the freaking clips that I mentioned were "skipped". Oh well, I'm about to reinstall it (again) after I finished my Extra New Game for Silent Hill 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom