• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC 2 Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
YES! I DID IT AGAIN. AND WITH THE SAME VID TOO.

U MAD BRO???

APRIL FRICKIN' FOOLS CHUMPS. XD

Edit:

I FORGOT THE TROLOLOL SONG.

YEAHHHHHHHH

g637.gif

Last edited:

The Final Offer

Once I finish learning the Kamehameha, you are so f*****!

Usually

6874.png

But YOU sir! YOU get more than ONE!

I am going to blast you at the grocery store just before you wrap your hands around that sweet box of pancakes that is usually sold out.

I am going to blast you when you try to sit down at the dinner table after an argument with that foreign technical support guy you always get when you call Att!

I am going to blast you before and after you watch Twilight.

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP!

1259471496_1381698399.jpg

That ought to teach you to not be so inconsiderate of timezones before making a time specific joke!

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
Is this really the best we could come up with? There are other, more interesting, less obvious pranks to be posted.

Capcom Cancels any and all future DMCs projects do to poor sales.
Crazed DMC fan kills Tameen, what is this world coming to? Wait, that's too much. Lets make it 'Attempts to Kill.'
Platinum Games officially announces their new game, DmC2. (Can you imagine the mixture of internal reactions?)
Kamiya confirms Dante is gay.
Next DMC to be a WiiU Exclusive.

Something a little more creative. As soon as I saw the title I knew what it was.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Is this really the best we could come up with? There are other, more interesting, less obvious pranks to be posted.

Capcom Cancels any and all future DMCs projects do to poor sales.
Crazed DMC fan kills Tameen, what is this world coming to? Wait, that's too much. Lets make it 'Attempts to Kill.'
Platinum Games officially announces their new game, DmC2. (Can you imagine the mixture of internal reactions?)
Kamiya confirms Dante is gay.
Next DMC to be a WiiU Exclusive.

Something a little more creative. As soon as I saw the title I knew what it was.

Ah, but that's because you've seen it here, before. Some of the newer posters haven't. :p

That being said, your ideas are pretty awesome-why didn't you do them? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom