• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 1 Secret Mission 4

Blade8513

So I just finished running away from the phantom/spider thing and I completed secret mission 3 and now I want to do 4, I went through the other door and was in the room where the airplane is and killed all of the puppets, and I know I need to go the switch and hit it so it takes me down where I should fight the 3 shadows but I read if I fail this mission I have to wait until the next play through to complete it so I want to make sure I do it correctly, I have read I need to defeat a shadow that comes from the lion thing before i can attempt it but I feel like I did that already (I'm really not sure) my map has the yellow marker on floor 4f so going by that I cant tell if I need to go there first and that's where I fight the shadow or if I have already done it and can do secret mission 4 now, i just don't want to go to the destination and accidently complete the mission without doing secret mission 4 first, any ideas as to what I should/need to do?

Alright so I just went down there and it was only puppets, so once I go find and kill the shadow from the lion thing it should work, but once again I have read if I fail I cant attempt it again until my next play through, any tips or ideas as to what I should do or be expecting?

Last edited by a moderator:

IncarnatedDemon

Failing is part of the game. If you fail, you will get to another chance later. Don't worry to much.
I am sure you will revisit devil may cry 1.

Blade8513

Failing is part of the game. If you fail, you will get to another chance later. Don't worry to much.
I am sure you will revisit devil may cry 1.
Yeah I have to do more than one play through if I want all of the trophies anyway but im trying to knock out as many as I can on the first play, so I found the shadow thing and destroyed it, and im standing outside of the elevator hesitant to go in because I don't want to screw my only chance of completing it, im pretty sure I got lucky with the first one and and I know I have to fight 3 at the same time so do you have any tips? Like if I should buy a vitality star or holy water or something? Or maybe the most effective way of destroying them?

IncarnatedDemon

Yeah I have to do more than one play through if I want all of the trophies anyway but im trying to knock out as many as I can on the first play, so I found the shadow thing and destroyed it, and im standing outside of the elevator hesitant to go in because I don't want to screw my only chance of completing it, im pretty sure I got lucky with the first one and and I know I have to fight 3 at the same time so do you have any tips? Like if I should buy a vitality star or holy water or something? Or maybe the most effective way of destroying them?
Holy water sounsd good.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
holy water damages all enemies in the surrounding vicinity its effective and even if it doesnt outright kill stronger enemies it heavily damages them

Blade8513

It damages the enemy. You use it and a flash happens. Its quite effective.
Alright sweet ill give probably give that a try, thanks.

holy water damages all enemies in the surrounding vicinity its effective and even if it doesnt outright kill stronger enemies it heavily damages them
Alright thanks ima probably buy some and when they come out start with that to weaken them so I have a better chance at killing them without getting killed first.

Blade8513

but dont use it on any boss. Or ill call you a pansy :D
lol I wont, I almost hopped on here to ask how the hell I beat that damn spider but I kept trying , got very frustrated but instead of fighting offensive the whole time I took my time, chipped his health down, activated DT , stingered his face like 3 times and finally beat him.

Blade8513

he doesnt need it for a boss as they have critical hit weakness
Ill be honest after that first boss I have a feeling the rest of them are going to be crazy hard lol I think I got lucky though because when I did the stinger to his head/face like 3 times he froze and like turned black and I just kept slashing him and I beat him right after that happened lol

IncarnatedDemon

lol I wont, I almost hopped on here to ask how the hell I beat that damn spider but I kept trying , got very frustrated but instead of fighting offensive the whole time I took my time, chipped his health down, activated DT , stingered his face like 3 times and finally beat him.
It helps if you scream "I am son of Sparda" repeatdly while playing. My power level went from 10 to 9000 when i did that during boss fights. They never saw me coming.

Blade8513

It helps if you scream "I am son of Sparda" repeatdly while playing. My power level went from 10 to 9000 when i did that during boss fights. They never saw me coming.

Lol idk if you were referencing that but as a big DB/Z fan I had to do it.

have fun against nightmare lol
Lol im assuming he is one of the most difficult bosses in the game?

Blade8513

Broly is most awesome villain in my opinion.
I thought he was pretty cool but they screwed him over in the bio-broly movie, but he is/was badass, I think the way he fights is awesome too, its different than most dbz characters in my opinion, like how he grabs, stomps, throws, uppercuts, and close lines people instead of doing a rapid flurry of punches and kicks. Not to mention his ki attacks are devastating.

Top Bottom