• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Divinity statues

HeroOfTime

To me they are a sign that a god or goddess must exist in DMC maybe not a all powerful one but a all seeing one who interferes by selling knowledge to hero's for demon blood

Id like to hear other ideas about this please

HeroOfTime

I think the divinity statues are just a gameplay feature and aren't actually canon.
Interesting well that could be true i personally like to take it as real because of the lore text it has but i am ready to admit i could be in the wrong

HeroOfTime

If they are really there, I guess the "god or goddess" theory makes sense. Some deity who makes the statues appear wherever the protagonist goes to offer aid in exchange for demon blood.
That's my take its a god or goddess who can see all time so knows how to help with out changing things so the demons win like a time traveller would in theory have to be careful not to mess up time at least in one theory of time

Dio Brando

i think that maybe the statues have magic in them that are only unlocked by giving them demons blood

Top Bottom