• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dissidia Trailers

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Here you go...I won't spoil anything...EXCEPT FOR THIS :

WarriorDissidia012.PNG

SO...Non-hot!:pSeriously Mich-er...Jackson-er...I mean WOL,lay off the make-up,dude.Here,take Tidus for example :

Tidus_-_Shirtless.PNG

Anyway,here's your damn trailers :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48S_WA6M7EI

[youtube]48S_WA6M7EI[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il8MwKoSuEE

[youtube]il8MwKoSuEE[/youtube]

PS : First Ichigo,now Tidus????Morita-san,you really have a curse of making the mains you voice go shirtless.Who's next?Maeda Keiji???;)

Meg

*needs to know what Lightning is saying* Probably something along the lines of "Where the Hell is Chaos Master? He better buy me Kirby: Epic Freakin' Yarn!" ;)

*at epic Lightning-ness.* :wub: :wub: :wub: *runs around happily*

Seriously though. Is it just me or was the mash up of different character gameplay hard to follow? It was just a bunch of bright colors and swirly sword strikes, and fast camera- So basically its a video game on acid.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
What!? Where's Lightning!? (Look around for Lightning) She's not here... :(

Nice trailers. Nothing less than I expected from Square Enix. Rep+ to you, Devil Bane.

Some video game trailers can be hard to follow, especially if gameplay trailers are fighting genre, and this is one example of it. Regardless, the trailers are well made.

Meg

Is it just me, or does the warrior of light look crossed eyed in the first screen?

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^It's you.He just imitates Emeperor with his 17 layered lipsitck.:D

And thanks guys.I really don't think it's that ahrd to follow...but that's me.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
^Kinda.

A list of confirmed characters in the sequel of Dissidia:

Warrior of Light - Final Fantasy
Garland - Final Fantasy
Firion - Final Fantasy II
The Emperor - Final Fantasy II
Onion Knight - Final Fantasy III
Cloud of Darkness - Final Fantasy III
Cecil Harvey - Final Fantasy IV
Golbez - Final Fantasy IV
Kain Highwind - Final Fantasy IV
Bartz Klauser - Final Fantasy V
Exdeath - Final Fantasy V
Terra Branford - Final Fantasy VI
Kefka Palazzo - Final Fantasy VI
Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII
Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy VII
Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII
Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII
Ultimecia - Final Fantasy VIII
Zidane Tribal - Final Fantasy IX
Kuja - Final Fantasy IX
Tidus - Final Fantasy X
Jecht - Final Fantasy X
Shantotto - Final Fantasy XI
Gabranth - Final Fantasy XII
Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII

More new characters will be included, but not from every games.

aka958

Don't trust people
You were quick to post the trailer before me. But I was so damn busy with Starcraft 2 and Final Fantasy IX. >.<

Anyways, it is also hinted that Vaan may be a confirmed character (YES!) since his VA said he got a job voicing him in another Final Fantasy game months ago on twitter. :cool:

Seriously, Vaan is the only character I know for sure I would love to have in the game and play really much. Otherwise I'm anticipating new stages, soundtracks and how the original Dissidia characters will be updated.

Stages that are confirmed:
Sky Fortress Bahamut
Edens Cradle
Pandemonium floor 10

Pandemonium is the dungeon in Final Fantasy 2, Floor 10 is the last floow which is just... epic. :cool:

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Well,Vaan was also supposed to be the Cosmos character of XII in the original Dissidia but was scrapped along with Kain and Lightining.So,he will be in.Gbranth is in[YES!!More Solid Snake-er,Naked Snake-er,Amon-er,...you know what I mean,Akio Ohtsuka awesomeness.]:D

The new attacks look epic.And we will get more so,UBER YEAH!!!

aka958

Don't trust people
All the original characters is in. :p

Seriously, I hated Vaan at first but now... He is purely awesome! :cool:

EDIT:
Dude, are you sure that is Tidus in the pic or possibly VAAN? O _ O

Double edit:
:O It looks so much like him! o_O

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i wanna see vincent in there....and weiss....add them and ill be happy....add yuna and im gonna freak of excitement....add genesis....and i might just ****ing explode from waiting

aka958

Don't trust people
GamblingGambitCloud;275540 said:
i wanna see vincent in there....and weiss....add them and ill be happy....add yuna and im gonna freak of excitement....add genesis....and i might just ****ing explode from waiting

I think neither will be comfirmed. They won't even add 1 more character from all FF's, just a total of around 6 characters I think.

Kain, Lightning and Tifa has been confirmed. Vaan is a maybe. So there are 2-3 unconfirmed characters left and I don't think they will add one more for Final Fantasy VII.
Yuna is still a possibility though. But there are no new chaos characters confirmed (or is Kain on the chaos side?), so I think they won't add more cosmos characters.

Meg

^ I'm thinking the remaining characters will be for chaos since they'd want to keep it equal. There's probably gonna be a villain from XIII in there.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
maybe they'll make DLC then? i mean...idk if im right here or not but theyre not adding more characters because there's not enough room on the UMD....does DLC go on the memory stick?

Meg

^ Yeah DLC goes on a memory stick. I think DLC would be a good idea cause then they can put in all the characters they want.

aka958

Don't trust people
GamblingGambitCloud;275560 said:
maybe they'll make DLC then? i mean...idk if im right here or not but theyre not adding more characters because there's not enough room on the UMD....does DLC go on the memory stick?

meg127;275562 said:
^ Yeah DLC goes on a memory stick. I think DLC would be a good idea cause then they can put in all the characters they want.

Yeah... *looks back at the original Dissidia*

If I remember correctly then Nomura dislikes DLC and won't give us any... again... :(

aka958

Don't trust people
GamblingGambitCloud;275569 said:
maybe he'll hear the fans

I think people said that last time aswell.

There are chances that he wants to add alot more and does that via DLC, but don't get your hopes up too high. D:

Meg

aka958;275565 said:
Yeah... *looks back at the original Dissidia*

If I remember correctly then Nomura dislikes DLC and won't give us any... again... :(

That's right! He said that games that aren't perfect have DLC and his games are perfect.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom