• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dissidia Duodecim overworld, closer look

Osaka

trollololol
Meg;293212 said:
If Lightning dies I'm raining napalm down on Square-Enix and then going into my room and crying for 15 hours straight. And never playing an FF game ever again. Ever. XD

There's nothing like being a rabid fangirl. That's the spirit! :lol::p

I brought a PSP for Crisis Core, finished it and flogged the PSP. Then I brought another one when Dissidia came out and then flogged both game and PSP when I'd finished (I'm no fan of the PSP.) So I'm sure that I'll be doing the same when Dissidia Duodecim arrives. Looks good but I hope I enjoy it better than Dissidia as it kinda left me wanting more.

aka958

Don't trust people
Osaka;294428 said:
There's nothing like being a rabid fangirl. That's the spirit! :lol::p

I brought a PSP for Crisis Core, finished it and flogged the PSP. Then I brought another one when Dissidia came out and then flogged both game and PSP when I'd finished (I'm no fan of the PSP.) So I'm sure that I'll be doing the same when Dissidia Duodecim arrives. Looks good but I hope I enjoy it better than Dissidia as it kinda left me wanting more.

Well isn't that costy?
Wouldn't it be better to just let the PSP gather dust until something interesting would arrive or if you would want to play any of the games again?

Osaka

trollololol
aka958;294431 said:
Well isn't that costy?
Wouldn't it be better to just let the PSP gather dust until something interesting would arrive or if you would want to play any of the games again?

Well the PSP's I got were second hand so they weren't that dear and at least I got a bit of cash back when I needed it (I tend to sell most of the games I play nowadays, unlike years ago when I had loads stacked to the rafters, for other things, only keeping if I really like them.) Yeah of course I might like to give CC another go one day but can't be arsed anytime soon.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
About overworld in Dissidia Duodecim I knowed so moths ago since Im one of game chosen beta testers in closed FF XIV beta contest. Well game in phase alpha is not very ideal but im played Lighting story mode and im furious about that what SE does in it.

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;294435 said:
About overworld in Dissidia Duodecim I knowed so moths ago since Im one of game chosen beta testers in closed FF XIV beta contest. Well game in phase alpha is not very ideal but im played Lighting story mode and im furious about that what SE does in it.

Please, don't give any story spoilers in this thread. I like to see it for myself, and since I always been alot more nicer than most about any FF story I think I'll like it.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Im not showing this. Secrecy decret of SE not allow me to show game story. Im only have to tell that game has for now terrible character colisions in other heroes story than characters that are new

Meg

lorddemolatron;294438 said:
Im not showing this. Secrecy decret of SE not allow me to show game story. Im only have to tell that game has for now terrible character colisions in other heroes story than characters that are new

Count on SE to mess characters up. :lol:

Well here's hoping the game can live up to its expectations and make FF fans happy. Though as of now I'm probably not gonna get it. :unsure:

lorddemolatron

Premium
This is only on alpha beta game what i have as beta tester. SE only ended for alpha new stories other have only two playable scenarios or my PSP have breakdown or always freezes on boss fights. Im not complain soundtrack. Alpha version have so beautiful reversions of fight music and new versions of FF VIII battle tracks are great.

Top Bottom