• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dishonored debut trailer.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Said this one our other forum but...

Very interesting looking game and like a mental mix of Half Life 2, Bioshock, Deus Ex and Mirrors Edge with slow motion effects. With Harvey Smith (Deus Ex), Raphaël Colantonio (BioShock 2) and Viktor Antonov (Half-Life 2) behind the title I can see why, this could be a really great game if done right.

Azurel

About time a game like this was made. A mainstream action parkour game that allows you to avoid combat entirely.However, I still have faith that the combat itself will at least be good. If it were in third-person, yeah, it'd probably be better, but, they went with this, and hopefully they'll make the best of it. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Dark Drakan

Admin
The game is looking great and I hope it reaches its full potential because it could be something special.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
One of my most anticipated game.
Really liking the gameplay so far and the MC seems badass.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Im loving the look, style and overall presentation of the game. It went from being off everyones radar to very much near the top of everyones most wanted list. I really cant wait for this game and hope it ends up good because the previews have all said it was amazing.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I understand what hes saying about silent characters to be honest and can see the angle hes coming from.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Really got to get around to finishing this, it has been criminally underplayed since I got it after getting back into Skyrim and finishing other games.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Yea it's understandable with open world games, the free roaming just draws you into to explore.
I'm tempted to restart SaintsRow:The3rd just do free roaming without advancing the story, if it wasn't for the zombies & awesome things in the story plus SaintsRow:The4th around the corner i would lol.

Yeah thats just it, I mean to only play for an hour or so but then find myself looking at the clock and whole day has gone.

35zd01.jpg

Top Bottom