• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Different Devil forms; Different Effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
has anyone else noticed that each DT of Dante's has its own special ability? for example: Beowulf DT has increased defense and Nevan's form has increased health recovery, am I imagining this or have others noticed?

*off topic* how do you destroy Vergil's summon swords?

please and thanks

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah i have noticed, i think it's to give the player choice in how he/she wants to have their fighting style. I usely have Beowulf for the increased defence.

w33l33

meh...
summon swords???

and also i have noticed that too... hmmm maybe it's wishful thnking on our part but hey... i haven't really explored it that much thought as i love using rebellion all the time and i don't really use other devil arms apart from when i want loads of style points.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
yasoukyoku;58848 said:
has anyone else noticed that each DT of Dante's has its own special ability? for example: Beowulf DT has increased defense and Nevan's form has increased health recovery, am I imagining this or have others noticed?

*off topic* how do you destroy Vergil's summon swords?

please and thanks

It is true. I don't remember where I read that, but when I did, I tested it and found out that it's true. Each one of them increases some sort of the Devil Trigger aspects a bit more, though I'm sorry to say I can't remember what each of those do.

*off topic* shoot Kaleena Ann when the swords are around him:p

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
yeah, I think I noticed that as well but I thought it was my imagination.

Off topic: handguns are good for destroying the swords if you have maxed out gunslinger style, cos you can destroy them whilst keeping on the move.

bloodyshadow

Trickster
yeah i noticed, with Cerberus and dt on, when you hit someone they get stuck in ice way more than if you were ripping combos into them. they almost instantly get stuck into ice with the first hit. i never noticed the Nevan regenerate quicker one though, maybe coz i never use Nevan especially in dt :p

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
I know, its been ages since anyone posted on this, but I feel like it would help anyone else who looks on here, so:
Rebellion has a glide feature in devil trigger. Hit R1 and X to use it.
Cerberus lets you attack and move faster, Agni and Rudra have increased attack, Nevan has increased regenration rate and Beowulf adds extra defence.

Sparda™

^ Even though you noticed the old date, you still posted.

THAT IS AGAINST RULES! BUMPING OLD THREADS IS AGAINST RULES!

Keaton

Premium
^Dante is correct, Bumping is against the rules.

quiksilvershado, check the date of the last post and if it is over a month old please refrain from adding anything, that is unless you have something new to contribute.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom