• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DIE HARD

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I loved these films but 4 was a major bummer.

my fav has to be the first, and the only one thereafter to equal that was the third.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
definitely the original Die Hard...the fourth is a bit fake...meow...

i like the third more than the second one...:)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah the seconds location is pretty crap.

and I love the fact that in three he bad guy is Hans Grubbers brother, that twist rocked.

Original has to be the best though, although ending with that terrorist was a little cheesy.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;78649 said:
yeah the seconds location is pretty crap.

and I love the fact that in three he bad guy is Hans Grubbers brother, that twist rocked.

Original has to be the best though, although ending with that terrorist was a little cheesy.

is an old movie...it is to be expected,meow...

my die hard movies according the likeness...

Die Hard > Die Hard 3 > Die Hard 2 > Die Hard 4

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
yeah especially the lame ending to 4 with Maclain and how he kills the bad guy with the gun.

1 is still the best as maclain has no help in it, especially as the FBI take him for a terrorist ontop of the plaza .lol.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ yeah, and when he said that in 4 I think that was the only good highlight. .lol.

in 1 with when he kills Hans in the end is wikid, you can see that Hans is slowly stopping his laugh and he is about to shoot Maclain, but Maclain acts first and shoots Hans, classic.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;78704 said:
^ yeah, and when he said that in 4 I think that was the only good highlight. .lol.

in 1 with when he kills Hans in the end is wikid, you can see that Hans is slowly stopping his laugh and he is about to shoot Maclain, but Maclain acts first and shoots Hans, classic.

perfect action to save a person...i have done my new chapter at last,meow...:):)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ can't stay for long but i'll go and see.

also in one I love when Hans tricks Maclain into believing that he is a hostage.

Y'know if those terrorists hadn't had turned up Maclain would've busted Hans. Still how the hell would he have gotten Hans out of the building without the other terrorists noticing, he wouldn't have been able to do that.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
LordOfDarkness;78706 said:
^ can't stay for long but i'll go and see.

also in one I love when Hans tricks Maclain into believing that he is a hostage.

Y'know if those terrorists hadn't had turned up Maclain would've busted Hans. Still how the hell would he have gotten Hans out of the building without the other terrorists noticing, he wouldn't have been able to do that.

yeah...how great that hans is able to con Maclain as a hostage,but he knows that he is the boss...i like how hans said Yippee ki yay, mother****er back at him...it really ticks me off...:lol:

Keaton

Premium
Most memorable moment for me was in three, he shot that wire and zapped the helecopter :O !

Loved Jacksons cameo in that :D

"Its Zeus! Like Mount Olympus, don't **** with me or I'll shoot a lightning bolt up your ***! Zeus!" Loved it (sorry for the language -- awesome quote)

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Man that bit was good, but 1 is better than 3, not much better just a little .lol.

Top Bottom