• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you notice,

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Original content for this thread, was contributed by Kalimah.

Did you notice when Nero screams out Kyrie's name, it doesnt actually sound like he's screaming a name. It sounds like a random sound.

Did you also notice when Nero Buster's the Bianco Angelo it looks as if he's rapeing them with their joust.:lol:

Kalimah

fallen idol
as i said before...there should be a support group for much i rape these guys >.>

and nero doesnt even know how to say his own lovers name...COME ON!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I also am not a fan of Nero's voice actor. I heard him dubbing one of my favorite anime characters and he sucked dearly:lol:

Sparda™

Shouldn't this be in the Devil May Cry 4 Forums?!:huh:

Anyway, Nero's whole character concept sucks. Just a clone of Dante....No originality...:dry:

Sparda™

Kalimah;92355 said:
actually he's more like vergil....but he doesn't suck

Vergil is cold, patient, and way more cool than Nero can be. Nero is arrogant, inpatient, childish - kinda like Dante.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Dante Aseroth;92357 said:
kinda like Dante.

And thats why people like him ^_^ (well thtas why I like him, he reminds me of Dante on DMC3).

Sparda™

^ I don't know about you, but I don't want replicas of other characters in the series, but fresh new ones.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Bringerofchaos;92341 said:
Did you also notice when Nero Buster's the Bianco Angelo it looks as if he's rapeing them with their joust.:lol:
Yikes! I hadn't noticed that before. I'll have to keep my eyes open next time. ^_^

Not that I'm into that kind of thing!

Sparda™

Here are what specific enemies suffer specific Buster techniques:

* Scarecrow (Arm) and Scarecrow (Leg): Nero will grab the Scarecrow and slam them into the ground. If in the air, Nero will throw the Scarecrow to the ground in a similar fashion.

* Mega Scarecrow: Nero grabs the Scarecrow and slams enemy into ground before he kicks it away. When performed in the air, Nero stays aloft.

* Frost: Nero grabs the Frost's tail and swings them around rapidly before flinging them in any direction. When performed in the air, Nero stays aloft.

* Assault: Nero grabs the Assault by the tail, slams it into the ground several times, and throws it away. Notable because when performed in the air, Nero falls to the ground to complete this Buster, making it vulnerable to interruption.

* Blitz: Nero unleashes a series of punches and kicks to the Blitz before punt kicking it away.

* Gladius: Nero holds the Gladius by its sword-handle and throws it at another demon. Does minimal damage by itself, but if it hits another enemy will deal more damage to both.

* Cutlass: Nero grabs the tail of the Cutlass and leaps into the air, spinning the fish rapidly before slamming it into the ground. When performed in the air, Nero returns to the ground for the finale of this buster.

* Basilisk: Nero grabs the Basilisk, and forces it to shoot a fireball forwards. When performed in the air, the fireball is shot downwards instead.

* Chimera Seed: Nero tears the Chimera Seed in half, killing it instantly.

* Chimera: Nero will attack the Chimera as he would its normal host.

* Mephisto: When cloaked, Nero's buster will strip more of its cloak away than a snatch, and the demon will retreat slightly. With its cloak broken, Nero will slam it into the ground similar to a Scarecrow.

* Faust: When cloaked, Nero's buster will strip more of its cloak away than a snatch, and the demon will retreat slightly. With its cloak broken, Nero will slam it into the ground similar to a Scarecrow.

* Bianco Angelo: This enemy is only vulnerable to Buster if attacked from its unshielded side, or in the air. If successfully Bustered, Nero will impale the Bianco Angelo with its own lance, rev it several times, then throw it across the room. When performed with Devil Trigger activated, Nero will ride along with the Angelo, dealing more damage.

* Alto Angelo: This enemy is only vulnerable to Buster if attacked from its unshielded side, or in the air. If successfully Bustered, Nero will knock the Angelo down and then perform a drop kick to its chest. When Devil Triggered, Nero will perform a spinning suplex on the Angelo. When either version of this buster is performed in the air, the move will end with Nero on the ground.

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Bringerofchaos;92341 said:

lol...poor guys. Nero your such a pedifile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom