• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you all seen this link ??

slenon44

Screw it, just your average man-suit
Just finished reading it. Not sure if it's news to anyone here but for Trish/Lucia/Lady fans, sounds like NT is going to be shelving them for this game.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Found this in a magazine today...Had i known this was on the internet I wouldn't have wasted £5.... >_<

berto

I Saw the Devil
Pioneer? What did he Pioneer? It is one thing to not insult the guy, it is quite another to constantly kiss up to him. Why are people praising him in such ways when the guy is no diferent from any other game director? I can't thinkof anything that his done to make him worthy of been praised like this, and I say that because it's not the first time someone's praised him in this fashion.

JMFG_

Things and Stuff
I have so many mixed emotions about this. Even if it is the best DMC in terms of gameplay, there's no reason to reboot the story like this.. They should've named it something else and said it was inspired by DMC.

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
I have so many mixed emotions about this. Even if it is the best DMC in terms of gameplay, there's no reason to reboot the story like this.. They should've named it something else and said it was inspired by DMC.
I'm sure they would have just been called out even worse for that.

Railazel

I'm sure they would have just been called out even worse for that.

Not really, they just would've been bashed for making a DMC clone but clones tend to appear anyways, so it's not like it would be a big deal. Really, if Capcom killed DMC and made a game just like it, then the blame would've been on Capcom, not only for killing off another good series, but making a clone of that series. NT would've been safe from crossfires of fan rants.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I remember reading something like "We don't want to leave out fans..." followed by (a couple of sentences later) "the past games were for teens, this one won't be"

So you don't want to leave fans out, but you will be by making this game an 18 rated...

I've noticed that there have been more interviews over this game than any other of the past games. So either the 'tam-inator' wants to say, "yes, we want to do our best... we want to try and please the fans"...or... he likes having his ego groomed

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm giggling at the title. Saviour? First of all, DMC doesn't need a saviour since it's never been 'a flop', and second, let's see if DmC is a flop before we start calling him a saviour. . . >_>

Tiran

The great pretender.
Pioneer? What did he Pioneer? It is one thing to not insult the guy, it is quite another to constantly kiss up to him. Why are people praising him in such ways when the guy is no diferent from any other game director? I can't thinkof anything that his done to make him worthy of been praised like this, and I say that because it's not the first time someone's praised him in this fashion.

Tameem actually pioneered live full performance capture. He was the one who came up with the idea of simultaneously recording both face and body movement together at the same time. Before that, it had only been done separately. It was when James Cameron visited the set of Heavenly sword that he got the idea for the simultaneous performance capture in Avatar. Also, Stephen Spielberg visited the set, (Weta digital's mo-cap studio) when Peter Jackson informed him, and and used the same technique for Tintin. It's changed the way digital characters are brought to life. It is the reason Tintin is more believable than, say, Beowulf. So, his influence actually extends beyond games back into the film industry. Instead of the other way around like usual.

I'm giggling at the title. Saviour? First of all, DMC doesn't need a saviour since it's never been 'a flop', and second, let's see if DmC is a flop before we start calling him a saviour. . . >_>
It's too late to be 'saved' when you're dead.

Top Bottom