• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did Sparda even use Rebellion?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'm wondering this. After Sparda sealed his Dt form and half his power into the force edge, he had Yamato left. But I heard he asked for rebellion to be made. So I wondered, did he use Rebellion before he met Eva, or did he ask it to be made for Dante? and for both, who even made Rebellion?

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
he probably used it. his main weapon was a Zweihänder/Claymore like weapon so there would be no reason for him to switch to using an O-Katana as his primary weapon if he has the option of getting a Zweihänder.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I guess the way, the old series was going, DMC5 would be about a town/city in which a new gate to the underworld was, locked by Sparda using Rebellion thousands of years ago, etc etc XD

DmcJACKPOT

Let's rock!
could be both, as a warrior Sparda probably had bunch of sword, Rebellion may be one of the best and Sparda left it for Dante

seraphmaycry

i know three swords should be enough also he only had the three as far as i can tell i know his main weapon was sparda and he used yamato to seal hell

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
I think that Rebellion was custom made for Dante, by Sparda.
Sparda ownly owned 3 swords to my knowledge.
We also have to remember, the "True" hell gate was the Temen-ni-gru, which was locked by Sparda's sword.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
no he did not. rebellion was made by sparda for dante. it is eternally linked to dante allowing him to control it with his mind if need be. similairly yammato was forged by sparda for Vergil. sparda had his own kick ass swords to kill demons with. he just gave the twins swords when they turned 5 as a present. as you do.

Top Bottom