• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did capcom start ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuji

Dark slayer
I mean start the project of devil may cry 5 or not?
and if they don't when will they start ?

Evil Nero

Nup.

They ARE going to make a DMC5, they just haven't confirmed it.

When we do get a confirmation, it will be shown on the home page of this site.

=]

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Depends... I am hoping it will be in 2009. But who knows what will happen... It might be delayed a little while or w/e... So I'm looking at 2009/early 2010 :)

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Actually, alot of companies resume making a game series straight after the next taking Resident Evil for example. Alot of companies (especially Capcom) like to announce nothing and usually have a trailer of the next game up-coming. Which was done with DMC4 (but he had that AWEFUL trailer which made me cry). Anyway, DMC5 probably may already have the story panned out.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
yeah because DMC is one of the best games of all time and i'm sure they'll have DMC5 done before 2011 if not i'm going to be really ****ed off

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
chob101;115789 said:
yeah because DMC is one of the best games of all time and i'm sure they'll have DMC5 done before 2011 if not i'm going to be really ****ed off
I'm really annoyed I dont have DMC5 NOW not to mention YEARS. I want to know about Nero more and generally want more DMC action!
In any case, we've got a big wait, 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom