• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did any one cry in this one(besides Lilith)?

tone5992

I Didn't notice anyone crying in the game. I did think that was an element they would have continued to use. Probably couldn't fit it in.But then again...the kat cut-scene and last cut-scene, they could have did it right there.

AlchemistFromEden

I Didn't notice anyone crying in the game. I did think that was an element they would have continued to use. Probably couldn't fit it in.But then again...the kat cut-scene and last cut-scene, they could have did it right there.
dude if they did that, people would be SCREAMING the word emo constantly, reveling in their own hypocrisy, something like:
ANTI: DUDE THE NEW DANTE IS SO EMO HE CRIES AT THE END OF THE GAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO EMO
pro:but..didn't dante cry at the end of dmc3? and nero cried multiple times in dmc4
ANTI: NO DUDE THAT'S BULLSHIT THEY HAD EVERY REASON TO CRY IT WAS IN CONTEXT :troll:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Yeah, I would have thought the bit where Kat is being dragged of by SWAT squad would have had her crying a little. Must be terrible knowing your going to be beaten, plus with Dante watching....and the way he tried to hold her hand. I thought he'd get upset too.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Well when you're forced to sit there and watch someone close to you be beaten brutally while also being shot in the shoulder, it does tug at you.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
But also, I guess in that situation, if he'd been emotional, he wouldn't have been able to argue with Vergil to get Kat free. With that kind of situation, emotions take a back seat till the problem is solved.

tone5992

dude if they did that, people would be SCREAMING the word emo constantly, reveling in their own hypocrisy, something like:
ANTI: DUDE THE NEW DANTE IS SO EMO HE CRIES AT THE END OF THE GAME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SO EMO
pro:but..didn't dante cry at the end of dmc3? and nero cried multiple times in dmc4
ANTI: NO DUDE THAT'S BULLSHIT THEY HAD EVERY REASON TO CRY IT WAS IN CONTEXT :troll:
well hell even bob called him Emo during the fight so it would be nothing new.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
The Trade was so ******* emotional, I actually felt bad for Lilith
Totally agree with that. I guess she knew she was in a load of trouble, and if she did make it back alive, I'm betting Mundus wouldn't be happy for her endangering the kid.

Krynn

The Trade was so ******* emotional, I actually felt bad for Lilith

This. I legitimately felt awful for her. Admittedly, she kinda got herself into that situation in the first place, but she just looked so scared - not to mention that Dante had told her that she wouldn't get hurt if she followed their orders.

Vergil is a bad person, and he should feel bad. :|

re: the thought that Mundus wouldn't be happy with her when she got back- I think that Mundus would've been even less happy if she had just let Dante prance run off without any attempt on her part to stop him, but I may be wrong on this count. :)

Top Bottom