• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devils trigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
for the next game maybe capcom can create a mode for level up the devil triger to Dante Nero and maybe Vergil (if he is going to be playabed)in these modes we will be in devil triger state for all time losing life force batling enemis and bosses all at the same time at the end of the level you gain a amount of xp and level up the devil triger

Awakening
This is the mode for dante went you level up the triger he will release a red sphere of energy and it will cober youafter the sphere goes and you come out with your new devil triger for example you star with the one from 3 after you level up to the one from 4 and to the of 2 (after new devils forms created by capcom) also you gain new combos and powers that can be only used in devil triger like fly thew energy balls etc

Power to protect her
this is for nero in this when you level up the devil bringer will grow and eventually it will cover your arm and after it will reach to the heart that is how much far it will reach in devil triger form it will continue growing and cover all you r body (this is a chance to give him his ow triger) (and i thing that his ow triger will see like dante or vergil but no too much like them to explain who is nero i thing they are councils) and of course gain new abilitis

AND for vergil i let you thing in it

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Cool idea... vergil could get something related to his pursuit of power...

One thing I want to see very much in the next DMC is Majin Form again. Maybe we could see Dante awakening just like he did in Devil May Cry 3.

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;181334 said:
Cool idea... vergil could get something related to his pursuit of power...

One thing I want to see very much in the next DMC is Majin Form again. Maybe we could see Dante awakening just like he did in Devil May Cry 3.

If it is sequel after dmc2 then Dante would already have Majin Form just it would need something powerful enough to make him use it again.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
well i thing that the last lv for dante dt can be majin form maybe the last boss for the mode of dante can be a dark version of the majin form

Tramendium

The crazy demon;181365 said:
well i thing that the last lv for dante dt can be majin form maybe the last boss for the mode of dante can be a dark version of the majin form

Every effect have its cause what will it be for dark majin form?

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Tramendium;181336 said:
If it is sequel after dmc2 then Dante would already have Majin Form just it would need something powerful enough to make him use it again.

As you said, IF, since there is no proof it is gonna be a DMC2 sequel.

sheriffreeze

if there is a new devil may cry it would be a sequel to dmc2 and either ways everyone who has a xbox 360 and a ps3 will play it

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;181452 said:
As you said, IF, since there is no proof it is gonna be a DMC2 sequel.

After september 14/18 after RE5 comes for PC i would expect at least trailer at end of this year.

Goldsickle

Lately, the Devil May Cry series doesn't seem to be the kind of game that rewards players for screwing up.

Because of that, I don't think that "Majin" form will be coming back anytime soon, or any "near death" bonuses.

Tramendium

Goldsickle;181478 said:
Lately, the Devil May Cry series doesn't seem to be the kind of game that rewards players for screwing up.

Because of that, I don't think that "Majin" form will be coming back anytime soon, or any "near death" bonuses.

Dmc2 was major **** up yeah but in some case in the other it was different than previous and next dmc games cause of that same majin form and more mean and demonic Dante. People didn't liked plot but they do liked Dante's majin form and his mature appearance.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
IMO, Majin Form is the transformation that finally shows dante's resemblance with sparda in dt state, thats why I think it is his ultimate and true DT form.

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;181536 said:
IMO, Majin Form is the transformation that finally shows dante's resemblance with sparda in dt state, thats why I think it is his ultimate and true DT form.

Yeah it is true but this is debate will it be back in dmc5.

Goldsickle

I have a suggestion on how they can implement the "Majin" form in DMC4.

1. Players must fully extend Dante's Royal Guard, Disaster & the DT Gauges.

2. When all these are filled up during a mission, hold down the Devil Trigger button until all the DT symbols are lit up.

3. When all the DT symbols are lit, release the button and you'll get Dante's Majin form.

4. During his Majin form, Dante is invulnerable (thanks to the Royal Gauge), powered up (thanks to the Devil Trigger Gauge) and is able to shoot powerful, homing projectiles (thanks to the Disaster gauge).

5. Also during Dante's Majin form, his status gauge is replaced with a single bar that slowly depletes.
It depletes faster whenever Dante uses a special attack.
The gauge can be filled up if Dante is able to get some White Orbs.
If any of you played Onimusha 3, you'd understand this concept.

I think this is much better than it being a "near death bonus".

Keaton

Premium
Goldsickle;181774 said:

2. When all these are filled up during a mission, hold down the Devil Trigger button until all the DT symbols are lit up.

3. When all the DT symbols are lit, release the button and you'll get Dante's Majin form.

4. During his Majin form, Dante is invulnerable (thanks to the Royal Gauge), powered up (thanks to the Devil Trigger Gauge) and is able to shoot powerful, homing projectiles (thanks to the Disaster gauge).

5. Also during Dante's Majin form, his status gauge is replaced with a single bar that slowly depletes.

Cool idea, but it will be nigh on impossible to actually use it ^^
I tend to mixup styles and weapons, so I don't imagine that I would ever have all the guages filled up (Except DT). An intresting concept, why can't it simply be used as a Gimmick Battle like when Dante DT Transforms into Sparda for the flying scene in DMC1.

Tramendium

Keaton;181784 said:
I tend to mixup styles and weapons, so I don't imagine that I would ever have all the guages filled up (Except DT). An intresting concept, why can't it simply be used as a Gimmick Battle like when Dante DT Transforms into Sparda for the flying scene in DMC1.

Hm we are talking about brand new concept but i dunno how gimmick battle fits there and besides Mundus is better to fall same way like Savior, that kinda battle in hell or some place like that but only this time Dante finish the job not Nero.

Goldsickle

Keaton;181784 said:

When it comes to game designing, I always prefer a feature that you can use almost anytime and isn't reserved for a few portions of a game.

The trick is to balance it as much as possible, which is considered very difficult by game developers these days.
This is why they always resort to on-screen context sensitive commands (like the melee commands on Resident Evil 4 & 5), because it's easier to balance a powerful attack that you can only do when the game tells you to.

I think the conditions that I thought of are balanced enough.
It will make Dante very powerful but might be overlooked by players who are going for a 'No Damage', SS-rank run, since the time taken to fill up the Royal Gauge and Disaster Gauge might ruin the time requirement for an S rank (depending on mission) and filling up the Royal Guard gauge will increase the chances of messing up and getting damaged (kissing your 'No Damage' requirement goodbye).

Tramendium

Goldsickle;181805 said:
When it comes to game designing, I always prefer a feature that you can use almost anytime and isn't reserved for a few portions of a game.

The trick is to balance it as much as possible, which is considered very difficult by game developers these days.
This is why they always resort to on-screen context sensitive commands (like the melee commands on Resident Evil 4 & 5), because it's easier to balance a powerful attack that you can only do when the game tells you to.

I think the conditions that I thought of are balanced enough.
It will make Dante very powerful but might be overlooked by players who are going for a 'No Damage', SS-rank run, since the time taken to fill up the Royal Gauge and Disaster Gauge might ruin the time requirement for an S rank (depending on mission) and filling up the Royal Guard gauge will increase the chances of messing up and getting damaged (kissing your 'No Damage' requirement goodbye).

That is just thing that i was meant to say using some features through some parts of game is crappy better something that is always available or at least when you earn it or buy it.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
Goldsickle;181774 said:

Its a really nice idea, although almost impossible for me =).
And yes, Onimusha 3's Oni form was awesome and very strong.

Tramendium

Crimson Devil;181876 said:
Its a really nice idea, although almost impossible for me =).
And yes, Onimusha 3's Oni form was awesome and very strong.

I played it a bit but i didn't finished it so i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom