• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devils never cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Devils never cry the song that is.

In the softer vocals, "the freedom reign" words, is it a male or female singing. It's either a high pitched male, or female. I can't distinguish it, and I was wondering if someone else sould.

Rep+ to the answer. ^^

lafudge

&vergil.♥
I know the guy who does the music for DMC3 and I'm pretty sure it's just him. His name is Shawn McPherson, part of a group named Shootie HG. He also did some of the music for DMC4. But anyway, it's definitely a guy.

Durante

Dead
Actually Shawn mcpherson is the guy that's singing with that deep voice all the way later there's a melody of the other guy singing.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Devils Never Cry is the theme song for Devil May Cry 3. It plays during the title screen video and the epilogue. The music was composed by Tetsuya Shibata, and the lyrics were written by Shawn "Shootie HG" McPherson. Shootie HG also performed the "Demonic Lyrics", while the "Clear Lyrics" were performed by David Allen Baker.

Just found that on a website. ^_^ You still got the rep and durante will get some aswel for pointing out that little error. ^^

Durante

Dead
Thanks mate i forgot about thoose since i have all the songs i forgot to mention them lol Tetsuya Shibata composed all of dmc3 songs aswell as Kento Hasegawa composed some.

P.S there are also some remixes of Devils never cry i got thoose called Loop demo movie or like montion capture movie aswell as super play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom