• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devilmaycry:hell's new battle ground

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
credit for name goes to lod XD thanks bud.
joint fan fic itachi and lod :). this storie suposeably take's place afther the avent's of dmc2 which is im not mistaken if the game's were put in order told the last part of the storie(ah whatever you get what im trying to say)

chapter one: the hunter return's

it was a cold winter's night in new york city..the air's foggy and the wind howl's a dark figure is seen chaseing a monsteres beast down a dark faintly lit street....a small boy see's the to dark figure's passing by nd once they crossed a coner and were gone from the boy's sight the boy start's back walking then suddenly stop's at the sound of gun fire and monsters howl's...a dark figure slowly walk's back on to the street the boy is on. the boy stand's trimbleing shakeing in fear thinking what he had just witnessed was another every day gang related shoot out.the boy qickly ran and hid behind to trash can's that were put on the side walk trashy like breatheing heavly nd shakeing the small boy finaly decide's to see if the dark figure was still there...the boy slowly peeked around the trash can and the figure was gone...the boy stand's up slowly still shakeing knowing this dark figure could be around and slowly walked home never seeing the figure again and laying down to bed left poundering on what happend to the other dark figure he had seen....a women jumped down in frount of the dark figure and called him dante....they talked and he only called her by one name....lady..thus the hunter was back and s lady had told him something bigger then ever was going on they set off toward's dante's shop to get reeady.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Oh cheers bud, yeah I didn't forget the name .lol :)

nice, very nice.

Dante and Lady walked down the dimmly lit street towards what was Dante's shop. The two were making slight conversation but nothing serious it would seem. Lady thrashed her hair around teasingly to state that she had let it grow a little longer than usual, but Dante as the fussy guy he was didn't take a glance at Lady's substancial beauty, nor raised an eye.

Dante opened his shop door, the same one that had been crushed and trampled many times before. Lady brushed past him as Dante didn't move aside to let her in nicely.

Meanwhile.

The small boy was quivering uncontollably on his bed, not thinking as to cover himself up, even as he was cold.

His mother called from downstairs up to him but he did not reply, he stay quivering and startled as to what he had just witnessed. The boy wanted the images to go away but they wouldn't leave him alone, even through the night the two horribly deformed figures he had seen merged into some twisted nightmare as to which he awoke screaming aloud.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Nice story start. Hey LOD I hope he gave you permission to do that chapter or he's gonna kick your *** lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ It's a joint, I kinda don't need much permission, sides it hardly brushes on the main story just sticks the guidelines as to what Itachi's part left me with.

EDIT: sides it's my b'day, have a blast.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
the boy's mother ran up stairs to cheek on him she sat on the bed as he pant'd with his eye's widened his mother spoke to him..:hun it was just a dream: the boy nodded rapidly still unwilling to tell his mother what he had wintnessed...scared she wouldn't belive him...the boy would soon lay back down to bed with his mother by his side reading him his fave book..afther that night the boy would go about his life not speaking of what he had seen throwing it off only as his brain haveing a shut down..

dante was in his shop grabeing verius thing's and scattering throw his shop looking for his sword...:damn it! were the hell did i put it: lady sitting ever so smirkingly on top of his dest turn's one of dante's mag's around on the table with the tip of her index finger and none to supraiseing to her it was a penthouse mag see looked towards dante and with a slight smriked asked: busnisses not been in action that much?: dante looked at her and grabed his coat and called up a pizza junt before they would leave hour's later the pizza would come and they would sit at the dest eating and lady would exsplain why she had came and what was going on...she told dante that there was a man named devlin who is only refured to in the book of legend's as mundases lost son...saying he was trying to open the portal to the neather world to free his father so he may have revange they sat there talking and eating for hour's.

that end's chapter one

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
as they did sit talking Dante's eyes widened, intrigued as to the truth.

This lost son of Mundus was a sure thing to fear, and the thought that perhaps he had spent all his years gather a special army of demon warriors to find and kill dante before he could stop Mundus from returning worried him. Dante, gripped to every word listened as she told him of a secret society that had been there all along, not that as to the societies Dante was hugely aware of, but one that had expert knowledge on demons and followed there ways, a super advanced group of demon followers.

Well Dante, who had done nothing but listen, and occasionally drifted off to look at his nude posters understood what he needed to do. Dante had to go with Lady, and whatever else assistance he could muster up, and bring down Mundus' son before all hell broke loose.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
(oh lod from now on use lime green to simbolize what dante and the others say dante is red lady green and trish is uh the best blue u can find)

Dante finaly stud up and yowned streching. lady looked up at him as dante walked over to his phone and called some one he spoke with the person on the phone for about 20 min's till final :got it will be here trish: then dante hung up the phone and looked at lady :trish? she's coeming to? :yeah once you said army i kinda thought we could use more then two ppl to be safe you never know ....right?: lady sighed and layed back in the chair relxaing knowing what was going to happen her and trish would probly get into one of those ladyish cat fights about something girly dante looking throw his cd colletion chuckling abit likeing what he nd lady knew was most likely guna happen hour's later a bang on the door and trish walked in her hips swaying side to side like most women's do :trish!!!: dante ran up to her and started catching up lady only giveing her a glare.

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Cool fan fic guy's, i've only read the 1st chapter.
My brother did a joint fan fic once on a GTA forum (just thought i'd tell you).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ sounds good, thanks, yeah the stories going fine cheers :)

okay, I will Edit in with the colours man, wait i haven't had any real speech yet so no need .lol.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Haven;76048 said:
Cool fan fic guy's, i've only read the 1st chapter.
My brother did a joint fan fic once on a GTA forum (just thought i'd tell you).
oh thank's haven.

LordOfDarkness;76049 said:
^ sounds good, thanks, yeah the stories going fine cheers :)

okay, I will Edit in with the colours man.
gotcha so ill stop seeing as how im stuck...il lwait till you add more to decid more.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Dante hugged Trish, but it was nothing more than a freindly hug. Lady should have assumed that Dante wouldn't fancy a being with the same looks as his mother, but still she was shrouded with jealousy.

"I got to call someone" Dante said, as he let go off hugging Trish.

"My my, someones affectionate today" Trish said, Dante smiled and walked over to the phone, but Trish sat over to where Lady was.

"Any idea as to what he is doing?" Lady said as Trish joined her.

"No, most likely calling for more assistance" Trish said.

"I know that, I mean who?" Lady said.

"No idea" Trish replied clueless.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
dante picked up the phone lady and trish tried to hear as much as they could but only mangaged to pick up slamm amount's of dante's word's he was laughing a little every few sec's till finaly he hung up the phone walked over to his music player and turned it on low as he walked back to his desk and sat down kicking his feet up on the desk and put his hands behind his head closeing his eye's..trish and lady looked at him like egales well dante how was that? yeah and how could you laugh when something like this is happening? dante did nothing but tell them to chill and wait...a hour or so later it started to rain and then there was a loud knock on the door.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Man he's here already" Dante said and he jumped up off the chair, his loud voice had woke both Lady and Trish as they had been tired of waiting.

"Answer it then" Lady said, and Dante gave her a glare as to say that he was just going to.

Another knock on the door before Dante could open it, but when he did a very familiar face stared back at him.

"Long time no see Dante" said the man.

"Come in man, dry off, good to see you again" Dante smiled.

"Likewise pal" the man said, he took off his green trench coat and sat with the girls.

"So Toni, how are you these days?" Trish asked.

"At the moment, cold" Toni said, and he and Dante laughed.

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
finaly afther hour's of chating and catching up dante jumped up as did the other's and left the shop heading toward's what lady had called "new mallet" it was a lisand surounded by dark clouds sharks monsterus wave's and trunchurs rocks when the boat they were on finaly got close anuff to see the lisand they looked at it with a some what slightly shocked supraised face as the boat pulled up to the dock dante slowly stepd off and looked around* eh...this place looks like a bad nightmare gone even worse.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Why the hell are we even here?" Dante said.

"Man it beats me?" Toni said.

"Oh man the gate is locked, what a bummer" said Dante.

Toni held out the KT charger and fired a blast shot at the gate, but that still did nothing.

"It didn't even make a mark, demonically sealed, some way to open it" Lady said.

"I think I know what that is going to be" Trish pointed out.

Three weird lizard beasts clambered over to where the gang stood, then surprisingly they merged together to form one strong lizard beast.

"Man, a boss fight so soon? lets rock".

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
dante qickly drowed his twin handguns and point's them at the beast's afther wards he looks back at the other's
hurry i'll hold them off you guy's find some way to open the door
the other's nodded and ran past them the beast spoting them turned toward them out of no where the beast flinche's and a loud roar is heard comeing from its mouth dante had shot the beast in the chest to gain it's attetion

damn it! it wont open we tryed every thing. what do we do?

it's kinda right in our face we can't open the door that's a given so the only other thing to do is help dante!

Top Bottom