• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padraigo

Hi, im currently looking for the sort of electrical charge sound effect you hear when your in devil trigger form. (Most notably from Devil May Cry 3). I have tried using PSound to get it from Devil May Cry 3 SE disc, but I am unable to find it among the 4500 different files.

I was wondering if anyone else has come across, or has ripped this particular sound. Its for a personal project of mine, and I really need that particular sound. :)

Please let me know asap if you can help me. Thank you :)

Keaton

Premium
Your best bet would be to 'rip' it from a gameplay video, (YouTube), although I can't express details into the 'how'. There were many sections in DMC3 where the background music was low (barely audiable) of which a DT-Activation sound could be clearly heard.

But, as to where you would find such a video and how you would extract the sound is another matter.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
I dunno, but it sounds like "whakresh."

kinda like a ripping electronic sound. you'll need a buddy and a recorder close by. try inserting yer finger inside an electronic outlet.that'll do the job.~_~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom