• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger PC Port Issues?

Goodemen

Is anyone else having trouble getting Devil Trigger to work? I'm stuck where you first get the ability and the only way to progress is to activate it, kill the demons etc. However pressing C+Z like it says doesn't seem to work, and of course you can't re-bind the keys. No that would be too easy.

Nessy

haha! I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up.

I play the PC version of the game but I use a 360 controller, but I think I can see your problem.

Your keyboard does not support the ability to register the inputs you need for DT at the same time. All keyboards are different, for example I can press QWER at the same time and it all registers, however if I press RT, I am unable to press any other button on my keyboard at the same time.

The fact that they don't allow you to bind DT to another key is ridiculous, especially seeing as I don't use the Y button for anything on my controller.

JustWaffles

When i found out that i couldn't rebind Devil Trigger and Gun Special to a different button ****ed me off.
For the PS3 demo i set DT to down on the dpad and Gun special to R1 ( i didnt need 2 dodge buttons)
I use a Ps3 controller for the PC version. i used keyboard/mouse on my first play through but i found it way to awkward to dodge and do gun special ( i would just jump around like an idiot). Sorry im rambling haha

Nessy

You can rebind the keys on the PS3 version? I am unable to change the control for DT on the PC version, seems pretty stupid.

Roxas

You can rebind the keys on the PS3 version? I am unable to change the control for DT on the PC version, seems pretty stupid.
Yeah, but I do think that Gbraga got a workaround for that specific issue. I don't know how to do it, unfortunately. :/

marsmetroid

Yeah, but I do think that Gbraga got a workaround for that specific issue. I don't know how to do it, unfortunately. :/
If u have a gaming mouse (or not) try binding the "Z" and "C" to the mouse. Worked for me :) (Luckely i have 7 buttons on my mouse!)

Top Bottom