• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

Trish67;191104 said:
oh geez...I'm not asking for everything to fall from the sky...I am asking where (if not the game) do you get your infomation, that's all...no need to have a cow...okay?

Wasn't talking to you.

I get information like everybody else interested, does.

I won't even try to get in a debate which will result in going off topic for pages to come.

I rest my case here and have fun.

Ivory-X-Ebony

Hm. . You're right gambling cloud, but we can see, when nero gets his DT, dante transforms into his DT for a sec,, how this can be? In this case, sparda's words about reacting could be true. .

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Sparda™;191106 said:
I won't even try to get in a debate which will result in going off topic for pages to come.

Don't start what your not prepared to finish then, there is no need to go calling people naive and belittling them just because they are curious about something they have never heard about. Thats what annoys people and starts arguements, just give them a source if you are so sure that it is fact then we will all believe you.

Thats the first I have ever heard of Dante triggering because of blood, it is never touched upon in the game. My THOERY on it was just that DMC4 was designed as a game for newcomers to the series and the only cause of the triggering was to show newcomers just the arm so they know that Dante is part demon but they are exited to find out what he really is. To me it never really went any deeper than that, but I agree it probably wasn't because he was helpless or in pain.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My last mission on DMC2 (the despair embodied, or whatever the hell it was) was kicking my ass. I used the rest of the DT Gauge and that thing (majin form) appeared. BTW, i think Sparda's snippet of info came from wiki.

Ivory-X-Ebony

Vergil'sB*tch;191219 said:
My last mission on DMC2 (the despair embodied, or whatever the hell it was) was kicking my ass. I used the rest of the DT Gauge and that thing (majin form) appeared. BTW, i think Sparda's snippet of info came from wiki.

you must have kicked his ass in a sec with it. . . :lol:

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;191218 said:
Don't start what your not prepared to finish then, there is no need to go calling people naive and belittling them just because they are curious about something they have never heard about. Thats what annoys people and starts arguements, just give them a source if you are so sure that it is fact then we will all believe you.

Thats the first I have ever heard of Dante triggering because of blood, it is never touched upon in the game. My THOERY on it was just that DMC4 was designed as a game for newcomers to the series and the only cause of the triggering was to show newcomers just the arm so they know that Dante is part demon but they are exited to find out what he really is. To me it never really went any deeper than that, but I agree it probably wasn't because he was helpless or in pain.

It is due to reacting to his blood. It is revealed in various scenes of the game.

I'm not even gonna reply to the first part of your post.

Ivory-X-Ebony;191204 said:
but we can see, when nero gets his DT, dante transforms into his DT for a sec,, how this can be? In this case, sparda's words about reacting could be true. .

Thank you.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Couldn't say that i kicked ass. I only managed to beat the last boss by using a yellow orb that i was unaware that i had :D (ignorance is bliss)
I think i was hitting any button and hoping for the best. I can't really remember now. It was about 2 years ago.

Zato-OW

King
Not to get into this but I think you mean the 3rd time he runs into Dante. The 2nd time is when Nero is in the forest and Dante jumps off the cliff.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;191238 said:
Not to get into this but I think you mean the 3rd time he runs into Dante. The 2nd time is when Nero is in the forest and Dante jumps off the cliff.

Correct...

Darth Angelo

I have already put across the conclusion I jumped to at the time but I never really gave it much thought because as far as I could tell it was never touched upon in the game. And I was just curious as to why you were suddenly so sure that yours was not a thoery but a fact, like maybe the rest of us had missed something obvious.

Sparda™

darth_angelo45;191286 said:
I have already put across the conclusion I jumped to at the time but I never really gave it much thought because as far as I could tell it was never touched upon in the game. And I was just curious as to why you were suddenly so sure that yours was not a thoery but a fact, like maybe the rest of us had missed something obvious.

I just find It the only explanation available. I've wondered about what might have caused that, and I come to the conclusion, that only the reaction to the blood, could impact such a strong effect as in making Dante to Devil Trigger.

It has been many years since Dante last had a contact with Vergil, as in years ago, in DMC1. I think it's just more plausible that coming into connection with his own blood after a long time, might have caused It.

Darth Angelo

Fair enough

But back to Dante's true form, is the Majin form supposed to be his true form that he has always had within (kind of like a stage 2/ultimate awakening)
I mean basicly it was put there to pretty much serve the same purpose as the rage system is Tekken 6 but how do you explain that and put it into a sequel? There has to be more to it than Dante just having a little 'rainy day' pocket of power that he just kickstarts when things get too much for him.

Zato-OW

King
Dante doesn't really have a "true" form. Every games his DT changes. Like how a snake sheds his skin every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom