• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory-X-Ebony

Hellow! I just want to ask ya' some questions about Dante. .

Why does Dante Have many devil trigger forms ?

Which is his true devil trigger form?

I just want to know your opinion about that guys.. :)

Sparda™

In Devil May Cry 3 and Devil May Cry 1, Dante's Devil Trigger form varies in the Devil Arm he's equipping. His powers to Devil Trigger rely on the Devil Arms.

In Devil May Cry 4 and Devil May Cry 2, his powers have grown too much, that he doesn't need Devil Arms to transform himself into a demon.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I maybe wrong on this...but isn't his Devil Trigger form different than his true devil form. and can't he only become his true devil form if supresses every inch of his humanity. and i believe that is a fate he has only attempted once....

Sparda™

GamblingGambitCloud;191077 said:
his true devil form is the one he transforms into when nero is beating the **** outta him in the beginning of 4

That's his DMC4 form. His true form is actually Majin Dante.

Sparda™

Majin Form, often referred to as "Desperate Devil Trigger" (or DDT) by fans, is Dante's true demon form. In this form, Dante becomes invincible and has immense power. Only usable if Devil Trigger is activated while Dante is in critical (red) health. In this form, Dante wields a pair of twin blades that protrude from Dante's forearms as his melee weapon. While in this form, Dante is able to fire enormous fireballs, as well as a lesser known, huge beam attack of which there are two variants, Dark and Light. This form can kill most bosses in a few hits, such is it's power.

A common misconception by fans concerning the Majin Form of Devil May Cry 2 is that Dante supposedly transforms into the Dark Knight, Sparda when he activates the Devil Trigger while in critical health. In retrospect, this is somewhat understandable, as Dante does become astoundingly more powerful, not to mention invincible, and that the Majin Form has some physical similarities to Sparda.

DT_MajinForm.jpg

Sparda™

If we're speaking of TRUE FORM, that's Dante's one.

Basically, from DMC4 and onwards, his powers have been growing to the rate he does not need Devil Arms to supply his Devil Trigger abilities.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
but he was pretty damn desperate when nero was beating the **** outta him...but then again he did have rebellion as his devil arm...so...makes sense as to why he wasn't majin

Sparda™

Nero forced nothing.

Dante reacted to the blood. Are you that naive to believe Dante was getting beaten by Nero? He was merely toying with him.

Nero himself in the end of the second fight, when Dante hands him the Yamato, admits that Dante was just playing from the beginning.

Watch the cut scenes.

Sparda™

You can believe in your own fantasies about everything.

Do you expect everything to be mentioned in the game? Just look around for information like everyone does.

Don't expect stuff to fall from the sky for you.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i have looked all that **** up...and guess wat...it's not mentioned anywhere....wat u say is speculation...i'll agree about majin form...mainly cuz it makes sense and i have heard it somewhere else as well...but Dante reacting to blood?! thats not anywhere...if that was the case, he woulda already had a dt long before dmc3...and i'm not saying nero forcing him into the dt was anything related to the original transformation, but if he reacts to blood of sparda, he woulda already had it considering he grew up with Vergil...yeah dante was toying with nero in the beginning...but he didn't expect to go into dt...that was completely taking him off guard....which is why it happened so many times...cuz dante didnt have control there cuz he was too busy having the **** beat outta him

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
oh geez...I'm not asking for everything to fall from the sky...I am asking where (if not the game) do you get your infomation, that's all...no need to have a cow...okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom