• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger for Dante

gonzy360

yo, so what do u think dantes devil trigger will look like? i hope it sort of looks like the one in DMC3! thats the best one.

Gilver

Blood Vengeance
I think DMC2 and DMC3 DT's were too...plain...and just not very good....
I didn't mind it really, but I REALLY love the Sparda look. Its his true demonic form and its perfect...but of course it probably won't be what his DT looks like
they should make it awesome just the same

Arwen

Lost Soul
I wouldn't have thought they would change Dante's DT too much. I hope he can fly in this one though.

gonzy360

ya, he will probablly be able to fly, just not hoping with a certain type of weapon or anything.... or with a amulet, i thought that was cheasy in DMC2.

raging war

proud gamer
i have a question ive only played devil may cry 3. and im new to the site. what the h*** is dantes last name

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Uhm, nobody in DMC universe actually have a last name.
The only one who has is Enzo and he doesn't appear in the games so..:p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
or the people at capcom just don't really think it's neccessary for the characters to have last names, which i agree on.

Mobfigurz

Whatever his DT will be, you can be sure it will be visually stunning the first moment you burst into Demon form, even better, as they usually announce the arrival of his DT in a cutscene, it might just be amazing to the eye.

I liked his DT in DMC1 more than any other, but I love the Sparda form that is his true Demon form from DMC1, so I think they should try to go on that more than anything.

Dante Sparda, if he aint got a surname due to the fact that his Father was a Demon and didnt need one, I'd just call him Dante Sparda, its only right since he inhereted his Fathers powers and form, why not his First name as in some human cultures.

gonzy360

i dont think they should make him exactly like Sparda. Maybe instead of Sparda form, a redish like Sparda form. His Sparda form can be like his ultimate DT form.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
gonzy360;35647 said:
i dont think they should make him exactly like Sparda. Maybe instead of Sparda form, a redish like Sparda form.

i really like that idea! nice one, gonzy!

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
i liked the whole "dante transform into sparda and vergil transform into nelo angelo when in demon form" thing on dmc3: se. who doesn't want to play as nelo though? he kicks ***!

Top Bottom