• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil never cry vergil side

Status
Not open for further replies.

morrigan

Well... I like this idea. Devil Never Cry with Vergil as a main character - it could be interesting! Another game... Besides, there are many things that Capcom can make for him - character's details, new weapon etc. We want to know more about Vergil, riiight! There are also many ways for storyline. Vergil deserve his own game. No doubt.

Kool626

Demon Slayer
we can't let dante take all the creit. vergil is a son of sparda and older brother and in dmc3 dante said it been nelly a year since we last met. wat happed to vergil than.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Hehe I don't consider Vergil the older brother, but thats just me. Anyways I agree with morrigan, I think Vergil should have his own game. But Devil Never Cry? Nah, that name sucks. It should just be another DMC, prohaps another prequel.

But I must ask, what are you talking about? This is the dmc4 forum and you're talking about the game is mainly about Vergil, when we're not even sure he's in the game.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I agree Vergil should have his own side story. Maybe go into his background. It would be cool if Vergil started off like Dante then changed into how he is now due to something that happened to him. "I was just like you dear brother. Always helpin the weak and needy. Then one day a demon showed me something. Power and my true self and you know what? I liked it."

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
thats pretty cool dalkin ^_^
vergil does earn his own game. So we can see what he was like as a kid!!!! we should play vergil as a kid and then that would be well funny :lol:
well, maybe as a kid, more like start him as a teen. That sounds better

Arwen

Lost Soul
Teenager would be good.
I really should just write something just about Vergil at some point.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Maybe do something between DMC1 and DMC4. No one really know what happened to him after he was defeated by Dante

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
A Devil May Cry 3 spin-off featuring Vergil would be pretty cool in my opinion. Perhaps set after the events of DMC3 whereby we follow Vergil as he...

fights his way through the demon world to eventually face off against Mundus and inevitably become Nelo Angelo.

Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom