• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil May Cry ZERO
Chapter 2: Conquest
Mission 7: Retaliation
Crush the Fire Tribe's assault!

( Sparda is in a valley walking towards the fallen tribes headquarters when he hears something)
Sparda: what could this be. ( he notices a group of demons nearby ) ah, some fire tribe demons looking for revenge. well that seems like trouble i should probably get rid of them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allies:
6 Fallen
6 Frost
4 Fallen Knights
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Number of areas: 2

Area 1: Fallen/Fire Border
Number of rooms: 3

Room 1: Fallen Valley
Enemies: 6 Fury Knights
This valley is the border between the Fire and Fallen tribes. Fury Knights are here as well, as patrols. Kill them quickly, or just run by.

Room 2: Fire Tribe Border
Enemies: 8 Inferno
-------------------------------------------
New Enemy
Inferno- humanoid demons made of fire
-------------------------------------------------
Be careful with the Inferno. You have to kill them to proceed

Room 3: Fire Tribe Camp Outskirts
Enemies: 6 Inferno, 3 Fury Knights
These are the guards. Be quick and merciless, then slip inside.
Area 2: Fire Tribe War Camp
number of rooms: 2
----------------------------------------------
Room 1 Fire Tribe Camp
Enemies: 6 Vulcan

Room 2: Fire Tribe Camp Center
---------------------------------------------------
( Sparda walks into the center of the camp)
???: ( whispering) you, why are you here
S: first who are you
Iblis: ( still whispering)i am iblis, i am the one who understands who you truly are, what you truly need
S: really, well I don't really have time to listen to life advice i have to kill you
I: you don't truly wish to serve mundus do you sparda.
S: it's something to do
I: ( whispering again) fighting alongside me is something else to do. you have betrayed many so why fight here. join me and you will gain whatever it is you desire. anything, everything.
S: maybe later I'm busy right now. i have a policy of not betraying mutiple people in the same month. otherwise i would never get any time to relax. now that i think about it I'm not getting much time to relax now. instead of going home to take a nap. I'm getting rid of you.
I;( guess what he's still whispering) then why not stop now. instead of fighting me you could be relaxing right here if that is what you wish
S: i wonder if you will stop with the annoying wispering if i stab you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss: Iblis- an extremly powerful fire demon. he prefers to use long distance attacks from the shadows so getting close is less dangerous. but he is quick and adepet at staying hidden. and his close range attacks are still dangerous.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S: stop with this stupid playing around your wasteing my time here
I: ( whispering) why are you still fighting. there is no reason for us to be enemies
S: you seem to lack the ability to speak above a whisper, that is reason enough for me. now get back here so i can kill you
I: ( for once not whispering) I have given you a chance to make the right choice but now since its clear you will not. i will have to prove to you that you a making a mistake
S: ( sparda fires a summoned sword at Iblis pinning him to a wall) hey you can talk louder. thanks to that i was able to find you and get a good hit in. ( he walks over to iblis and cuts him in half with yamato) serving a servent would be a really dull job. instead i think i will crush your boss.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISSION CLEAR

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
D.E.Mortal;259505 said:
cool...r the infernos like the plasmas in dmc 1?

Sort of. But they don't copy their opponent. And they're made of fire. And they don't have a bat-form. Only a human form. That's pretty much it.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil May Cry ZERO
Chapter 2: Conquest
Mission 8: Warring Flames
Show Berial the true power of flame.
( Phantom is in mundus' throne room )
Phantom: what is your wish my Lord
Mundus: it is time for you to demonstrate your worth Phantom
P: how may i do that
M: i wish to see if you can defeat Beriel
P: it will be as you wish my Lord
Player Character: Phantom- he will be in a vaugly humanoid form ( something like a cross between a centaur and a spider) for most of the mission ( his spider form is limited in some areas ( too big to fit through some hallways , no arms, moves akwardly )
humanoid form appearence- four legs like the legs his spider form has. a spider like head. skin like he usually has a humanoid upper body. he carries a spear that resembles his scorpian like tail.

controls
jump /\
devil arm attack X
fireball attack []
swordmaster O
block L2
spider form L1
lock on R1
Dash- right analog stick
R2- lava piller

Spider form- slower and less manuverable than the humanoid form and has less varity in its attacks but its power and defense are far greater.

controls
jump /\ - ( jumps far higher than any other charicter and damages enemies when he lands)
claw attack X
fireball attack []
tail attack O
block L2
humanoid form L1
lock on R1
R2- lava piller

claw attack- swipes at enemys with its claws damages enemies in front of phantom
fireball attack- launches fireballs at the enemies far stronger in the spider form
tail attack- uses it's tail to impail enemies
lava piller- causes pillers of lava to rise from the ground damaging enemies that touch it. far faster in the spider form.
block- reduces damage receved from attacks in spider form it stops all damage
just block- block it time with the enemies attack to stop all damage.

Devil arm controls.
combo1- AAA- three strikes
combo 2 -AA then A- two strikes and a stab
combo 3- A then AA- a strike and two stabs.
uppercut down+A- knock the enemy into the air
Air combo- AAA( in air) - three strikes in mid air
falling stab- down+A(in air)
stinger- up+A-
stinger air- up+A ( in air)

swordmaster moves
rapid stab- S( repetedly)- stab the opponent with the spear mutiple times
rapid stab air S( repetedly in air)

( note; if it seems as if i didn't put as much work into phantom it's because he's a single misson playable charicter and also a giant spider he isn't exactly a weapons expert)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allies
6 Kyklops
4 Greater Kyklops
Number of areas: 3

Area 1: Fortress of Flames 1st Floor
Number of rooms: 4

Room 1: Fortress Entrance
Enemies: 4 Will O' Wisps, 2 Inferno
You can skip by them if you want to, as the door is unlocked. Your allies can also make quick work of them.

Room 2: Fortress Armory
Enemies: 3 Fury Knights
The door will lock after entering, so kill the Fury Knights to continue onwards.

Room 3: Fortress Hall
Enemies: 2 Vulcan
Again, you can skip by them if you want into the next room.

Room 4: Stairwell
Enemies: none
Head up the stairwell to go to the second floor.

Area 2: Fortress of Flames 2nd Floor
Number of rooms: 4

Room 1: Stairwell
Enemies: None
Head through the door.

Room 2: Fortress Vestibule
Enemies: 4 Fury Knights, 2 Vulcans
Look at the view! It's probably one of the best views of hell... If Hell had anything you could consider a "good view". Anyway, kill the enemies to continue.

Room 3: Fortress Worship Chamber
Enemies: 4 Vulcans
Kill them all or skip them. Doesn't matter. Smash the statue of Berial in the room to get a ton of Red Orbs.

Room 4: Stairwell
Enemies: none
There's a Divinity Statue here. Use it before you go up the stairs if you need to do some shopping.

Area 3: Fortress of Flames 3rd Floor
Number of rooms: 2

Room 1: Stairwell
Enemies: None
Go through the door.
Room 2: Summit
-----------------------------------------------------
(Phantom enters the room Berial is in)
Berial: you're the one who dares to attack me. not the one i was expecting
P: you would have been really lucky to face anyone else.
B; ha, you are facing the Conqerer of the Fire Hell. none can defeat me. for another flame using demon to challenge me is a joke.
P: shut up, boy, i have ruled my tribe for over a 10,000 years. you have had control of this pathetic group for less than one

Boss: Berial
Berial fights as he did in DMC4. you're elemental attacks will do little damage to him but his suffer the same weakness and all his attacks are fire based. use your true form and he will have only the smallest size advantage and you can crush him underneath the weaght of the Lord of the Mountan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Phantom ( spider form ) is attempting to wresle Berial to the ground . Berial's sword is lying nearby. Berial grabs Phantom's tail and pulls lifting him into the air. Berial slams Phantom into a wall. Berial picks up his sword and walks towards phantom)
-----------------------------------------------------
MISSION CLEAR

( a cliffhanger ending but i bet you can guess what happens next)

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
DreadnoughtDT;259697 said:
Sort of. But they don't copy their opponent. And they're made of fire. And they don't have a bat-form. Only a human form. That's pretty much it.

oh...ok
2 few letters...lalalalalalalalalalaal

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Devil May Cry ZERO
Chapter 2 Conquest
Mission 9 Broken Flame
Shatter the worthless flame.
( sparda is walking,)
Sparda: crap, after that delay i'm still not back yet. so annoying. ( sparda suddenly turns around, standing behind him is a human sized demon wearing a black cloak covering its entire body. ) i don't beleve we've met before mind introducing yourself.
???: there is no need for that.
S: ( surprised) so there's a girl under that big cloak. now i really want to know.
???: i serve mundus that is all you need to know
S: ( whining) but it's not all i want to know....( she ignores him) fine if you are going to be this annoying then i don't care. so why are you here if it's not to enjoy my company.
???: i am here to deliver your orders and show you were you need to go.
S: but i'm getting tired i've done alot of work already today.
???: ( annoyed) Not. My. Problem.
----------------------------------------------
allies:
6 Blade
6 Frost
4 Fallen Knight
-----------------------------------
Number of areas: 1

Area 1: Fortress of Flames
Number of rooms: 5
( they are standing in a Cellar)
S; so I'm supposed to sneak in through here. find the enemy and kill him. and at some point in that figure out what Phantom is doing.
???: is that too much for you
S: no, i just expected something more complicated since Mundus went through the effort of sending a mystirious messenger instead of just waiting for me.

Room 1: Cellar
Enemies: 10 Flambats, 5 Vulcans

Room 2: Backup Armory
Enemies: 8 Fury Knights
Defeat them to continue onwards. Be careful, there are quite a few of them.

Room 3: Forgery

----------------------------------------------------------------
( sparda enters the room, the Warius instantly attacks)
S: crap that annoying girl forgot to mention this guy. this is going to be a real pain
Warius: leave now or die
S: go think of some better lines and i'll consider not killing you
Miniboss: Warius
Warius is the leader of the Fury Knights, and as such, he'll become more powerful as he gets closer to death. His combos are quick and vicious, even though he's huge.
---------------------------------------------------------------
W: die,die die
S; not until you learn to use synonyms ( sparda stabs warius and pins him to the wall) that was a waste of time
Room 4: Surge of the Gods
enemies: 15 Will O' Wisps,
Anyone who remembers the Surge of Fortunas will recognize this room. It has the same concept as well. Activate the elevator, and keep the enemies off so it doesn't fall.

Room 5: Berial's Chamber
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Sparda walks into the room. Phantom ( spider form ) is attempting to wresle Berial to the ground . Berial's sword is lying nearby. Berial grabs Phantom's tail and pulls lifting him into the air. Berial slams Phantom into a wall. Berial picks up his sword and walks towards phantom)
S: hey ugly. what do you think you're doing.
( both Berial and Phantom turn to look at Sparda)
S: crap their both ugly... the one one fire... no that wont work their both on fire... the stupid one... no ... never mind. continue with what you are doing
Berial: I was expecting you earlier. it dosn't really matter i can just kill you now.
S: lets just get this over with i need a nap.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss: Berial
He fights the exact same as in the fight during your stint as Phantom. Beat him to a pulp!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( Sparda blocks an attack from berial)
S: odd i whould have expected something more from someone with a sword bigger than i am.
B: i will not lose to you
S;( uses the devil bringer to slam Berial into the ground) you just did. ( sparda turns to look a Phantom) you lost to this guy
Phantom: shut up
S: thats the type of thing someone says when they can't think of a real reply. you really are an idiot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MISSION CLEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom