• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: What ifs?

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Instead of being a mother fixated creeper into a father fixated creeper.
But the most unsettling situation is not knowing what kind of relationship it is, sexual or not.
Anyway Vergil doesn't approve.:troll:

What if Eva ressurrected and found Dante b*angig her clone? How would she react?
And if it was Sparda to find out?

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Instead of being a mother fixated creeper into a father fixated creeper.
But the most unsettling situation is not knowing what kind of relationship it is, sexual or not.
Anyway Vergil doesn't approve.:troll:

What if Eva ressurrected and found Dante b*angig her clone? How would she react?
And if it was Sparda to find out?

Well, then male Eva would be one hot dad. Still, I'm kind of wondering about the mama bear thing. I mean female Sparda could fight and she has twins that she loves. Wouldn't she rather stay and risk it all than leave and leave male Eva and the twins alone? Then again, there's also the papa bear thing and why male Sparda left. Also, what if both Sparda and Eva were both female? I mean, we don't really know how demons reproduce and if they all reproduce the same way. Echidna laid eggs. Sparda took on a human form or he could reproduce like humans in his natural form.

As for the other one... I think Sparda and Eva would agree with Freud; Oedipus and Electra complexes.

Gel

Premium
Well, we don't know how demons reproduce.In lack of knownledge let us assume it was in the good old fashion.:troll:
I'm still wondering why they had to make dante so creepy?!I mean his mother could be beautiful as heaven and powerful as hell, but to have an hard on seeing his mother's face and body, or even imagine a girl with his mother's face giving him a bj.
Oh my god!

Shin Muramasa

Metallic Stranger
Well, we don't know how demons reproduce.In lack of knownledge let us assume it was in the good old fashion.:troll:
I'm still wondering why they had to make dante so creepy?!I mean his mother could be beautiful as heaven and powerful as hell, but to have an hard on seeing his mother's face and body, or even imagine a girl with his mother's face giving him a bj.
Oh my god!

Trauma adds to character. Giygas from Mother/Earthbound loved his adopted mother who was the only one to give him any love. The main theme of the Mother/Earthbound series is love. Sephiroth was deprived of a mother's love and after snapping became devoted to Jehova, his "mother"; Dr. Hojo lied to him all the time about his mother's identity. Had he known who was his real mother, I don't think Sephiroth would have turned out like that. Anyway, both became crazed villains.

On the flip side, we have Dante and Vergil. DMC Dante lost his mother at a young age and couldn't leave his past behind. So, he hung onto her and never wanted to leave her even when he saw Trish. I don't think he likes Trish in that way, but since she looks like Eva, he cares about her a lot, both from forming a friendship with her and his subconscious love for his mother. DMC Vergil suffered from survivor's guilt and blamed himself for not being able to protect Eva. There are tons of theories about his motivation to get Sparda's power, accept his demonic side and reject his humanity, and usually it involves Vergil wanting to compensate for Eva's death. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 gives us a "what if" look at Trish's and Vergil's encounter. Vergil clings onto his memories of Eva, but nobody can replace her and he is disgusted at a copy: Trish.

DmC Dante from his adventures with "angels" implies that he might be worse than DMC Dante. He actually looks for comfort, sexually, from angels and guess what DmC Eva is? An angel. Nothing except fanfiction and speculation on DMC Dante says anything about him and Trish being in a relationship and him doing it because she looks like his mother. But there's something on DmC Dante. DmC Vergil is similar to his DMC counterpart in that he feels weak and wants power to compensate for out of control events. Seeing Dante succeed despite him being his beloved brother and for Dante to stand against him breaks Vergil. When he rejects his mother, it's another way for Vergil to try and get his mother's love and attention. Immature, but Vergil basically had a mental breakdown and went through depression right after the end of DmC. Not only that, like his twin, Vergil was traumatized when his family was torn apart, Dante leaving him just makes it worse. Also, Vergil's still young; he and Dante are like in 18 to 20 something years-old.

So, you either go batshit insane or lust after your parent. Pick your poison.

Gel

Premium
Lucrecia was guilty in Sephiroth's case too: she let Hojo experiment on her (supposely) beloved child. Vincent tries to save her and pays dearly because of that.Too late for her to lament Sephiroth's loss.

About DMC: I was in platonic territory concerning the situation, but after that strange Nero/Kyrie situation and japanese taste for what they call Kinshinsokan Monogatari or whatever I just don't know what to think.( Ironically Imperor Nero was in a incestuous relationship with his mother and his sister too.)

About DmC situation: suddently I start to think about that Black Sabbath song "Suicide solution". As life was not creepy enough.:/

Gel

Premium
Vergil's fans would get annoyed 'cause they want a Vergil's game. Nero's fans the same and blablabla, you know.
Dante as a protagonist would be one who would bring more consensus. ( I suppose).

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
What if Kyrie knew kung fu? :steve:

What if Dante was a cowboy in a past life? :cool:

What if Mundus was a nice guy? :blink:

AlastorSword

“Must not sleep... must warn others."

What if Dante was a cowboy in a past life? :cool:

What if Mundus was a nice guy? :blink:

That probably would have saved Nero a lot of time.
Dante: Hey kid! Sanctus kidnapped your girlfriend, you gonna do something about this?
Nero: Meh she can handle it... besides that game just started..
Dante: Who's playing? :cool:

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Then it would be like Iron Man 3
iron-maiden-poster-iron-man-3.jpg

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
what if dante had bat nipples?

what if mrrandomlulz is the love child of DmC dante and kyrie?

what if i poured my milk in first, THEN my cereal?

what if ebony and ivory really are really just liz and patti?

what if sparda wasn't really dead and came back to destroy humanity?

what if chuck norris is the last son of a dying universe and was sent here to be our king and his birth name is dante?

what if THIS reallity is just one created by mundus?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Female DMC Dante that didn't involve Dante wearing skimpy clothing. I get it, Dante is a little outrageous, flamboyant, and confident, but could we not have a female Dante wear just a coat and short-shorts?

nero_female_by_blaxd2-d4jut20.jpg

OMG i just realized that's totally Aya brea from parasite eve !!
Aya_Brea_-_Parasite_Eve_The_Third_Birthday.PNG

Top Bottom