• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer

Dark Slayer
Re: DMC Weapons

DevilsNeverCry1 said:
I said it once and ill say it again, THE REBELLION KICKS ASS!!!!! there is no weapon stronger!!!!!
in order of strength the rebellion is on of the weakest the force edge is stronger than it alistor is sronger than that and the sparda is stronger still(bit late everyone has moved on but i was on holiday)

Alastor

Alastor, I just like swords and lightning so its my favourite, plus you have to love the air raid, though i'm not a demon so i can't Devil Trigger, and I probably wouldn't survive it stabbing me through the chest either...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

i like Ifrit or Beowulf.............they are the same form, thechnic and the powers too.........................but the difference is the color............ifrit is a gauntlet of Flames and the Beowulf is a Gauntlet of white power.
Rebellion is a cool weapon too......................but i prefer Sparda sword................it have more damage on the enemies without DT..........................but u can use DT when i fight against Mundus.................its awsome.................but when u have the Sparda sword, u cant do the DT.........and its boring :(

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

E&I..................and Rebellion in Real life...................it would be more crazyer than playing in the game...................i would made Justice..........:p

Beowolf

KoRn fanatiK

ShadowNinja X7;280 said:
Really? You're missing out on a lot. Ultimate crowd control comes from Nevan. If I had a choice of one of the weapons I would pick Beowulf. According to its description it raises the user Speed and Strength, making me super human like.
Yeah, dude. Good choice, I would choose the same weapon,for the same reason. C'mon,look at my name! :D And I would choose Rebellion,'cuz it's a big broad sword,and alastor because it has the element of lightning.

Dante-Lamont

Dante Lamont

When it comes to Devil may cry weapons, Give me Rebellion as a sword (before it awakened), and Ebony and Ivory for fire arms, and I'm set. :)

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

lol...............u must buy it then....................coz its expensive.......................my bro has a old Katana..............but its not sharp that could be :(

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

I think I would choose agni and rudra because when you use serrated swords they open up the wounds more than a longsword and they alsore imbued with fire and wind which means you could in theory capture your opponent in a typhoon of fire.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

thats a great choice....................but it only affect in Spiders in DMC3.............coz u can see the fire..............thats the weak point of Spiders

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;7249 said:
thats a great choice....................but it only affect in Spiders in DMC3.............coz u can see the fire..............thats the weak point of Spiders
Yeah but the spiders are bastards to beat and agni and rudra also offer, in my opinion , best crowd control like when youre against arkham's legions or practically batallions of the 7 hells. Also the million slash is better than rebellion's million stab. On top of this the jet-stream level 3 does loads of damage. Now to really put the spanner in the works it has one of the most powerful aerial combos in the game (Sky dance).

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry

Nelo Angelo II;7366 said:
Yeah but the spiders are bastards to beat and agni and rudra also offer, in my opinion , best crowd control like when youre against arkham's legions or practically batallions of the 7 hells. Also the million slash is better than rebellion's million stab. On top of this the jet-stream level 3 does loads of damage. Now to really put the spanner in the works it has one of the most powerful aerial combos in the game (Sky dance).

or u can use Beowulf against Spiders (coz Beowulf is the powerful weapon in the game)but in the Arkham´s Legion, i use Kalina Ann, coz its more useful than Agni&Rudra..........most useful to apply combos against Arkham that can heap more damage

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World

d4rkn1ght;7549 said:
or u can use Beowulf against Spiders (coz Beowulf is the powerful weapon in the game)but in the Arkham´s Legion, i use Kalina Ann, coz its more useful than Agni&Rudra..........most useful to apply combos against Arkham that can heap more damage

Except that Beowulf has a narrow range whilst A+R provide excellent crowd control. Kalina Ann is fairly good but I seldom use it due to the fact that you can't jump-shoot with it and it only has a short range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom