• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Video Wallkthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Kid

1980's Dante
Hey all,Im a DMC fan as all of you.And ill be making a video walkthrough of DMC1 since its my fav out of all 3.so stay tuned as ill be workin on it these 2 months.

Arwen

Lost Soul
Cool. It'll mean a lot of gameplay to get it so you don't die if you want it as a walkthrough. Or you could add captions like "This is how I died in the most stupidest way ever." :lol:

Devil Kid

1980's Dante
lol very funny,but a video walkthrough is a video completing all the missions.Its basicly a strategy guide only on video.Get it?

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
yeah, so it's basically you playing the whole game and showing people what is the best way to play the game. also, hello and welcome to dmc.org!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Devil Kid;24262 said:
lol very funny,but a video walkthrough is a video completing all the missions.Its basicly a strategy guide only on video.Get it?

Yeah we know :p I was just basically saying that it was structured a bit like a video review, only it is a walkthrough.......................

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
It is good. I do think though that you can go a bit more in depth with certain things. I mean, you could show us where the orbs in the beginning are and how to kill marionettes etc etc...good though :)

Devil Kid

1980's Dante
i could not agree with you more,go look at the other topic i just made.it has all the missions.but its missing the boss fights.you gotta do that yourself lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom