• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry V (PC)

Bekrah

I noticed that this game is available for STEAM but I've been hearing that there is zero keyboard and mouse support for it. This doesn't make a lot of sense to offer a game on PC without proper PC controls. Why not just make the game a console exclusive?
Anyhow, I have never payed a DMC game and this would be a deal breaker for me so I am hoping to get confirmation on whether this game offers K&M support (for the PC version) or not.
If anyone can confirm, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Whoever you heard that from was feeding you bollocks. Game has full mouse and keyboard support, complete with rebindable keys. So you're good, don't worry.

Bekrah

Whoever you heard that from was feeding you bollocks. Game has full mouse and keyboard support, complete with rebindable keys. So you're good, don't worry.

I ask because I couldn't find anything online to confirm this. Not even so much as a screenshot of the settings/controls menu showing proper keyboard and mouse controls.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I ask because I couldn't find anything online to confirm this. Not even so much as a screenshot of the settings/controls menu showing proper keyboard and mouse controls.

I have the game on PC so... Also, YouTube is your friend if you don't trust me.

Bekrah

I have the game on PC so... Also, YouTube is your friend if you don't trust me.

I did happen to come across that particular video but the keys on the keyboard UI aren’t labeled which lead me to believe that it was possibly some type of mod of some sort.
Like I mentioned, I’ve never played a DMC game before so as far as UI’s are concerned, I wasn’t sure what to expect.

I have yet to be able to find not even so much as a screenshot of the settings/controls menu showing proper keyboard and mouse controls.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I have yet to be able to find not even so much as a screenshot of the settings/controls menu showing proper keyboard and mouse controls.

Pardon me but... How? Took me two seconds just now. XD

20190305014348_1-750x422.jpg

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
You can play dmc 5 whit keyboard and mouse even if I suggest you to use a controller since I played dmc 4 whit keyboard and mouse the first time but was total disaster

Bekrah

I just downloaded the game. It not only looks amazing but the keyboard are mouse controls and great.
I appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
Top Bottom