• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: The Sins Of Might (RP)

in the forest i saw a group of demons and they were eating someone. i took out my M4 and smiled and then i said to them "smells good what are yoyu cooking?". the demons turned and faced me. and smiled " what a stupid human. "i maybe stupid but at least less stupid than you" i replied to them. the demons got mad and charged at me. i pointed my M4 at them and said see you in hell. and fired at them. after killing all the demons left the place and returned to the people. when i reached them i found that everyone is sleeping. "sigh. kids they just sleep and don't care about anything" i commented. and then i sat some scout traps around the area that we are sitting in and then i sat and looked at the moon and began to talk to it.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
i woke up to the sound of hammering and decided to investigate turns out it was kory setting traps for demons or the guy who shot at us and i carefully watched for traps with highly concentraited eyes and made it without a scratch and walked up behinde kory and said, "hey kory its kinda late couldnt you have set traps earlier?" then i looked around and saw more demons standing around the camp so i jumped past the traps to get to the tents and tried to wake everyone (Tony was the hardest to get up) and we all took a fighting stance with our weapons at the ready around the camp but futher away from the traps and so i said, "i wish i brought my MP3 for this....it would be more fun!"

we fought side by side and each one of us covered the other's back. after a 12 hours of fighting the demons. we heard a loud and scary scream coming from a mountain known as the death mountain. roumers says that the name was given because no one from the people who went there returned. all the demons left and all whats left is us the choosen ones. we turned and looked at each other. then everyone went back to sleep. except me i sat and looked at the moon and then opened my backbag to have something to drink. while i was getting the juice out a card fell from my backbag. i took it and read what was written in it. it was a card for a weapon dealer who trained me. "you know i should go and visit him" i said to myself. i packed my gears and walked to the city to meet my master. on the way between the city and the mansion there was a tribe who lived in the forest. that tribe is known as the human eater. The tribe attacked and captured me and decided to make me a sacrifice for there god. But when they saw my left eye they decided that i won’t be a good sacrifice. So they let me go.

Devil Hunter 95

Supreme Trickster
as we all woke up, i was the fisrt to notice Kory was gone, but we all thougt he was scouting the area, but i tracked his footprints, and ran into a tribe they attacked and they were many, so i tranformed and took flight and gave them all a barrage of bullets, then the chief came out of nowhere and shoot a dart into my right arm, but if it was tainted it failed. And so i said, "do you think that can slow me down?" and the chief said, "you bring my clan to ruin, and yet i can not stop you....take this item and take my life" i was puzzled because he was too straight forward with me killing him so i finished him off and took a long silver key and said, "didnt even buy me a drink.... oh well back to the camp." because i thougt they were getting worried about me, but only Konzeona seemed worried.... which made me blush....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
This fan fic is on hold until more people return. DO NOT reply to this message, and this message will be deleted when more return.

Thank you.

~LoD~

Darcy Willows

Substitute Soul reaper :D
NAME: Nova Heartsdale

RACE: Human

WEAPONS: swords, those from advent children that are clouds.except she has her birthstone placed in the hilts to use her magic, although she has a tendency to leave the magic until the last minute

ABILITIES: ability to use materia and she is an excellent fighter as she trained to be a soldier, she inherits magical abilities from her mother and her quick feet from her father. she is an accomplished fighter for her age.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: pale white skin with deep brown eyes, slim build quite tall for her age. she has long black hair which she usually ties up, she wears mostly black and always has a sword by her side. she wear a pendant given to her 'by a lost friend. she weras a balck top and black shorts covered by a sash and she wears a pair of black boots that are her favourite. she never takes a small blue braclet off from her mother. Also wears a coat embroidered around the edges.

BIO: she entered into being a soldier as soon as she turned 15, following in her families footsteps, she is enthusiatstic about her work but her first team were all killed leaving her alone in her mourning and she regrets this as she now tries to be devoid of all emotion to save herself the heartache of losing somone else. she works alone, strictly alone although her friends try to help she left soldier vowing never to return because of her factions death.

her father is dead and her mother went missind presumed dead so she thinks she is alone but she isnt, there are people who want her home..............

things she is likley to say:
*that doesnt sound fun
*get over it!
*hello, my names nova, can you keep up
*i forgot.........
*my guilt is my own, i walk with it.
*get on with it.
*while im young
*yeah when your hard enough

Magic:
healing
water
(note, will only use if situation seems desperate)

Top Bottom